tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I think it's too difficult measured by the knowledge a new player can be expected to have at that point.

Those first 1000G are a lot more difficult when you don't know you can pick up a "free" bunny girl, or how important classes and tools are, or worse if one of your slaves escapes at this point.
5000G is a lot when you struggled before and didn't really expand, or send Daisy away for training/buy the dress or ran into a dungeon or two unprepared.
Even with a solid understanding of the game I somewhat struggled with 10k and went with major instead, this time with support of all four. But that can be a problem if you didn't start doing quests early enough or got shafted by RNG really badly on the missions you got offered.

It's also not clearly visible how many days are left until the next tax event, it says for example "day 50" but the time in game is displayed as weeks and days.
The game has a lot of mechanics and systems and requires the player to pick them up very quickly, and all they are given is an info dump in text form.

In my opinion it wouldn't hurt to soften the curve on the Loan quest, otherwise what purpose does it serve? Currently it's just a filter and knowledge check on the game's mechanics.
Can't disagree with most of what you're saying. But a lot of those complaints are the ones that I think can be improved upon by just making the quests and general tutorial for the game more direct and clear.

Hard is fine, just make the tutorials teach new players how to deal with it.

Thankya

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how does the new potential heir thing work?
The child born to your wife is the one that can use that and it gives even more starting xp to use.
I am not for sure if the child will inherent any of the parents skills or thing but that is how I read it.
Have not tried that yet.

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
People really need to start placing everything in the zip into a single root folder so that people who DL this don't have to create one themselves every single time. It's so amateurish...

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Every single update makes management worse and worse. -25% Obedience per turn with max Loyalty. Not critical... if you don't own 10 slaves/workers. I don't have time to tell all of them "You are doin' good, lad!" How can I build a communism with those lasy bastards!?

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Started as a solo fighter, even starting quests are fucking impossible, GL if you get a quest to take out a group of enemies, really fucking classy. Why do you even add the option to start as a fighter and then place no gear in the shop and make healing items heal jackshit? Man why does every developer nowadays have shit for brains?

Nice job on the beginning. Funny how you wished to make the game stupidly difficult at the beginning yet loot is like several coins and maybe some material. If you intended to make the game so authenthic then why can't I take weapons from the bandits as loot?
This game is a waste of time, the developer is obviously one of those people that delivers very little yet demands utter and complete dedication to his shitty game to get anywhere. Here is a pointer you hack, if you have to savescum just to win a couple of beginning battles you may want to rethink your approach to the gameplay. Players aren't going to think your game is good just because you have to grind like a retard and savescum just to get ANYWHERE. Thanks for wasting two hours of my fucking life.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
This update is unplayable, the obedience and loyalty goes down really fast, wtf, two turns and my 8 characters runaway XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah the typical one man army approach :FacePalm: ... classy for ego shooters and unbalanced "RPGs".
Well the nuke thrower is not available in the game and the balance is made for group fights which scale up to multi specialized Charakters backing each other up to use Elemental weaknesses of enemies in order to stand a chance

I doubt you'll find (m)any complex games that focus on the one man army approach in the first place... those typically focus on "ME SMASH!" and tend to be a complete waste of time for anyone searching for entertainment in gameplay.

• Angry
Reactions: DuniX

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Started as a solo fighter
I mean if you decide to start solo and stay solo in a management game, that's kind of your fault no?
The default start gives you 1 free servant and 1 bunnygirl for 100g, meaning with 500g you have a party of 4.

Sorry to say but this really sounds like a matter of "git gud", I will try the solo start in the 0.6.4 update and see how it goes.
Yes, the beginning is difficult until you figure out how the game works, then it really isn't.

How can I build a communism with those lasy bastards!?
A good option is to have some prostitutes, then buy the "Sex Toy" class from Servants Guild and train them in it. They get a skill that maxes out ALL obedience on a 2 day cooldown
Edit: Also, if you go on a characters page under "training" you can use loyalty to buy upgrades that reduce or eliminate their obedience drain, making it a nonissue on older slaves

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Ah the typical one man army approach :FacePalm: ... classy for ego shooters and unbalanced "RPGs".
Well the nuke thrower is not available in the game and the balance is made for group fights which scale up to multi specialized Charakters backing each other up to use Elemental weaknesses of enemies in order to stand a chance

I doubt you'll find (m)any complex games that focus on the one man army approach in the first place... those typically focus on "ME SMASH!" and tend to be a complete waste of time for anyone searching for entertainment in gameplay.
Fenoxo games do this just fine. How do you excuse the abysmal loot? If the game is so complex why isn't stripping enemies of their gear a valid choice? Even if they just have a bunch of clubs and bows that should be around 50-100g for a defeated party of bandits. Is that an unreasonable expectation? What about their armor? You know defeated armies were frequently looted of their weapons and at the very least boots, metal armor elements and hand-wear, do you?

Getting 3gp for defeating a party of goblins is absolutely ridiculous. You are accusing me of expecting gamey features yet you are defending features that are gamey as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuniX and IcedQuinn

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fenoxo games do this just fine. How do you excuse the abysmal loot? If the game is so complex why isn't stripping enemies of their gear a valid choice? Even if they just have a bunch of clubs and bows that should be around 50-100g for a defeated party of bandits. Is that an unreasonable expectation? What about their armor? You know defeated armies were frequently looted of their weapons and at the very least boots, metal armor elements and hand-wear, do you?

Getting 3gp for defeating a party of goblins is absolutely ridiculous. You are accusing me of expecting gamey features yet you are defending features that are gamey as well.
You do realise that you don't fight armies but runaway Slaves and in general bandits at the very start?
those guys tend to not have any armor or makeshift stuff that breaks dureing intensive battle.
Later on when you fight Monsters and better equiped enemies there is also loot to make from battle
Not sure which game you mean specifically with "Fenoxo games" either Isn't that group normally known for their transformation games?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Even if they just have a bunch of clubs and bows that should be around 50-100g for a defeated party of bandits. Is that an unreasonable expectation? What about their armor?
If you want decent rewards from dungeons, you should do them when they are quest objectives or/and bring a thief.
Most dungeons have a chest at the end with gear and a few 100g, but you pretty much need a Thief to break them open. Otherise the main reward from early game dungeons is the XP and Skill Points along with the harvestable ressources at the end (with 200% speed boost)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Every single update makes management worse and worse. -25% Obedience per turn with max Loyalty. Not critical... if you don't own 10 slaves/workers. I don't have time to tell all of them "You are doin' good, lad!" How can I build a communism with those lasy bastards!?
This update is unplayable, the obedience and loyalty goes down really fast, wtf, two turns and my 8 characters runaway XD
If you cheat money and buy or add many then yes you will have a hard time but if you play as the game is design and use the in game options you will get all NPC's to never lose obedience or loyalty again.

Here I will show you what I am talking about and no private rooms are needed.
Go here: training 2.jpg then train these: training 2.jpg

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
If you cheat money and buy or add many then yes you will have a hard time but if you play as the game is design and use the in game options you will get all NPC's to never lose obedience or loyalty again.

Here I will show you what I am talking about and no private rooms are needed.
Go here: View attachment 1984367 then train these: View attachment 1984375
Wanna hear a joke? I didn't cheat in this game, developers change rules every single update. I didn't even know training looks like this, it was different 2 updates before. That's just bullshit!... Wait, now I need to unlock this crap just to date, send to mission, make them fight and just even fucking work? Are you shitting on me!? Developers have gone insane.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I think it is possible, but the combat needs to be balanced around it. Or rather, players need to temper their expectations. Currently the wolf pack quests for example can be done by one high level character. There just isn't enough scaling (mostly on defense) to be able to solo a lich plus fodder. So technically solo adventuring is possible, just not against the bigger threats.

What I mean is it is possible to balance the difficulty of a game around having only a single hero MC, but then as soon as you let the player have a party the same combat encounters would be totally trivial.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Wanna hear a joke? I didn't cheat in this game, developers change rules every single update. I didn't even know training looks like this, it was different 2 updates before. That's just bullshit!... Wait, now I need to unlock this crap just to date, send to mission, make them fight and just even fucking work? Are you shitting on me!? Developers have gone insane.
Yes.
It is now possible to hire a prostitute that refuses to do prostitution, a farmer who refuses to farm or a pacifist fighter.
However it's easy to overcome with one or two interactions/social skills.
Not sure who asked for this change or what it's supposed to add (but then I don't really follow this game closely), but it's really no big deal gameplay wise

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
Yes.
It is now possible to hire a prostitute that refuses to do prostitution, a farmer who refuses to farm or a pacifist fighter.
However it's easy to overcome with one or two interactions/social skills.
Not sure who asked for this change or what it's supposed to add (but then I don't really follow this game closely), but it's really no big deal gameplay wise
It's a big deal, if you don't know how to make them obedient. Especially if you load old saves and had 10 bummers who for some reasons don't want to do their job anymore. It's just mechanics for mechanics that doesn't add anything to gameplay.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a big deal, if you don't know how to make them obedient. Especially if you load old saves and had 10 bummers who for some reasons don't want to do their job anymore. It's just mechanics for mechanics that doesn't add anything to gameplay.
This is more of an alpha type game and changes will happen and will happen again.
0.6.3 broke saves and a new game is needed anyway.
Every update I start over again from the start because of this game being a alpha type game, It maybe early beta now but changes will happen again and again until finale release.
And even after finale release there could be changes.

Oh i hope this will be completed. Crossing fingers for the future.
The only way this will not get completed is something happens to the dev.
And then there are others who are helping that maybe able to take over.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes