qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
I play it like one or two years ago. How thing have been going? above all about, pregnancy content.

Last edited:

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
I made a translation for the French, unfortunately the translation is not 100%, because (much) of the text is in the game code directly.
there are more than 10,000 lines of translation and the story is in French.
I share it with the community, you do with it what you want

-----

J'ai fais une traduction pour les Français, malheureusement la traduction est pas à 100%, car (beaucoup) du texte est dans le code du jeu directement.
il y a plus de 10 000 lignes de traduite et l'histoire est en Français.
Je le partage avec la communauté, vous en faites ce que vous voulez :

https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-conquest-v0-6-8c-maverik-french-translation.151924/

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
How I can put someone to fight? I can't choose anyone for this fight (MC and most of my slave are in the mansion).
Attack.png

Ingvar77

May 1, 2021
I don't understand. On travel screen all characters that worked in the mansion are showed as located in Aliron. So I can't placed anyone exactly in Aliron and can't choose anyone to fight in Aliron.
Travel.png

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't understand. On travel screen all characters that worked in the mansion are showed as located in Aliron. So I can't placed anyone exactly in Aliron and can't choose anyone to fight in Aliron.
View attachment 2460092
Click the spot in the combat group you want to assign a character to. You should be able to place anyone in Aliron into that slot.

Out of curiosity, what fight is that? I don't recognize it, but I haven't played all the way through the game in a couple of updates either.

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
They need to do a better job at guiding and tutorial. Don't just throw the player and expert them to know which button to press when the UI is even more convoluted than the first game with bunch of new mechanics.

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
I can't even launch the game with the new update. It just shows the loading screen for a few seconds and then minimizes. Can't bring the window back up even with alt tab, still shows the loading graphic, but it's doing nothing even with waiting several seconds.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I have this issue - with both games actually.
In sex scenes, when you "let the selected lead", the characters are not acting according to their sexual traits.

Now, I know that those "traits" are not governing their behavior, they apparently serve only to boost arousal or consent during specific interactions. But when I have a "dominant, sadist" having sex with a "submissive, masochist, pushover" it makes no sense when the dominant to wants to be punished or humiliated.

I looked at the code hoping there were something that was overlooked, but no, it's supposed to work in this way.

(It also makes zero sense when my female PC uses her non-existent cock in various predefined scenes - but that's apparently an old issues that became trademark of "Strive" games).

Anyway, is there any way (modding included) to make my dominant slaves super-assertive? Is there something I miss here?
Thanks.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Hi!
I could not understand where to start, the training shows so-so.

1. Is there a video guide on exactly how to play?
2. How to sleep with a girl? I have selected myself and a slave, and the sex button is not active. What am I doing wrong?
3. And why can't I take a slave to the dungeon, instead my character goes alone, without a healer

And so on, do you have a detailed guide so that I can understand exactly how to play, thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions: Oboe

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
2. How to sleep with a girl? I have selected myself and a slave, and the sex button is not active. What am I doing wrong?
3. And why can't I take a slave to the dungeon, instead my character goes alone, without a healer
For awhile now there is a loyalty sytem in place. Go to the character profile and unlock the corresponding things for it.
mittomen2.png

There are 2 tabs there. One for the combat and servitude and one for the sex acts.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
For awhile now there is a loyalty sytem in place. Go to the character profile and unlock the corresponding things for it.

There are 2 tabs there. One for the combat and servitude and one for the sex acts.
Hi!

The problem is that I don't really understand where exactly to start in this game. For example, how to gain experience to unlock and how to maintain loyalty.

The wiki isn't very good at explaining exactly how to do it.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
Hi!

The problem is that I don't really understand where exactly to start in this game. For example, how to gain experience to unlock and how to maintain loyalty.

Loyalty is slowly increasing by itself. You can speed this up with some equipment, better living conditions (Delicious food, a rich bedroom), as well as applying social skills to the character (Praise / punish and the like). When the possibility of conversations (Date) with the NPC is opened, it will be possible to increase loyalty also with successful conversations.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
Sooooo, I found the class Breed Sow in the wiki, but the class doesn't seem wo be in the game, I'm not able to buy it in the guilds, nor can I unlock it with cheats. Was it removed, because the changelogs doesn't mention that so I am confused?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sooooo, I found the class Breed Sow in the wiki, but the class doesn't seem wo be in the game, I'm not able to buy it in the guilds, nor can I unlock it with cheats. Was it removed, because the changelogs doesn't mention that so I am confused?
I have not tried or download this in 6-8 updates now so it could have been removed. (Check the change log, it game has the best one of any game I have tried on here.)

Has your slave meet the requirements and if its still in the game it will show up the next time you level up that female NPC.
Requirements:
  • Is NOT a Male
  • Is NOT a Virgin
  • Sexuals factor >= 4

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
It was removed. But you can breed anyone by unlocking it in the royalty system in the sex tab.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Hi!

You gain experience by assigning the character to a job. And you gain loyalty with every turn you make. For obedience you can lower the loss by giving her cloths with - obedience drain, increasing her TAM factor in the slave shop, giving her more food and unlocking the servitude. The obedience resets every time when you use a social skill on the character.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes