Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I see...I will work on unlocking the lab then,thanks.
Also is there a way to open menu outside of your mansion? Like while exploring or in the middle of combat and stuff,every time I suffer a bad encounter I have to alt-f4 the game instead of being able to save/reload:HideThePain:
The game does not have the necessary code to load the game anywhere except the mansion, so the game does not make the menu available anywhere else to prevent problems. On a side note, from a technical perspective there are only two GUI scenes, the main menu and the mansion, so everywhere in the game is technically inside the mansion. The game should game over to the main menu which will allow loading saves, though I vaguely recall fixing a bug related to that at some point.

Reactions: RayBar

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Can anyone tell me where the "Entrancement" spell can be learned? It's not at the mage guild at the beginning and can't be learned through the "Learn Ability" menu. Checked the wiki and the thread here, but while it's mentioned in both, it doesn't mention *where* it can be learned.
Given that it is needed to get one of the slaves in Cali's quest chain, I thought it would be available early on, but I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: Welp, just got it. You need to meet Chloe and help her out to get the spell.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes