brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yup. That's it. It wouldn't take more than 25 lines of code total, but I can't figure out the right syntax with my lack of experience .... The farm thing, I am not sure. I know remember it involves some errands in the main town, and you have to be past a certain point in the main quest to start it. Alise or the woman at the college should give you a tip when it's available,
Code:
    elif (globals.state.mainquest == 8 || globals.state.mainquest == 9) && globals.state.mansionupgrades.mansionlab >= 1:
        text = ("— So, about something new. Do you know about the farms? If not, Sebastian could probably tell you a few things. But anyway, the Taurus race in fact has a higher than average milk output. Not only that, but you'll be able to increase production even further by enhancing them with more and bigger... assets. This is your mission for now. Provide for me a taurus girl, ideally suited for milking, with multiple giant breasts.\n\n— I will leave the search for such a girl to you; consider it a part of a mission. While you are at it, I'll prepare your next promotion.")
        globals.state.mainquest = 10
        sprites = [['melissafriendly','pos1','opac']]
It's been a while since I actually played the game. I just like breaking it. I don't remember the exact steps. According that code, you need to be on part 8 or 9 (edit: stage 7 seems to be where you get the Youthing Elixir for Melissa and become a Journeyman) of the main quest and have the lab opened up, and bring that woman a taurus. Do you have the lab? ... As for the password, what version are using? I just loaded the Win64 one out of curiousity, and it was still locked.
That's definitely convenient! Since yeah, it's such a pain in the ass go and choose the portrait each time I capture someone or I buy someone on the slave market - even though, honestly, I decided to choose only one picture for every race. Choosing everytime a different pic between lots of them.. XD

The problem is, that surely I won't trigger that event because in a certain sense i've already the farm unlocked from previously, and I even bought again after the last update, besides having completed the main quest like i sai before, but nothing at all. So probably i'll have to start all over again, but i don't want to. Plus, so far I've never used the farm, even once, so it's not a big deal. Nonetheless, it's annoying :/
And yeah, I've acquired everything and the only one's that I've are the upgrade to my room and the jail.

I'm using the newest version! 0.4.47a! Just the last one that you've posted today, before like I said, you modified the post with all of the "utilities"! I've opened, rummage here and there and then I simply opened the menù button, option and panel. I clicked the relative button and he didn't ask for any password!

BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
I like the art and stuff in this game but the gameplay/mechanics are an obvious ripoff of Jack-o-nine-tails

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I like the art and stuff in this game but the gameplay/mechanics are an obvious ripoff of Jack-o-nine-tails
He said very early on that he drew a lot of inspiration from Jack of Nine Tails. There's no conspiracy there. Also, Jack of Nine Tails borrowed a lot of elements from Slave Maker which has been in production since the 1840s (approximately). As long as the game is good, it doesn't matter where creators draw inspiration. There's nothing that hasn't been done before by someone else. Whenever I'm asked, I describe Strive as "Like Jack of Nine, just more polished."

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry for the stupid question but... how do I do anything? Like I can see massion, inspect self, battle group, quest log, inventory and see info about my servant, but how do I explore? Go to town, fight bandits, you know, the real game stuff.
upload_2017-8-27_2-29-30.png

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question but... how do I do anything? Like I can see massion, inspect self, battle group, quest log, inventory and see info about my servant, but how do I explore? Go to town, fight bandits, you know, the real game stuff.
View attachment 16276
There is a slide out menu at the left of the screen. The UI could use some work on this game.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
new Puplik version 4.47c

Pass for suport panel = bxjsfybp

Last edited:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Why is v0.4.47c up for public release, and the patron-only release is 0.4.47b? That's real cute.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ahm... the version on itch.io is the 0.4.47b and not c XD
(For now, at least. Unless he/she forgot to update)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Ahm... the version on itch.io is the 0.4.47b and not c XD
(For now, at least. Unless he/she forgot to update)
Confirmed. The page says 0.4.47c but both the itch.io public version and the patron version say 0.4.47b when you run the game. I'll go ahead and put this up since I'm in the area.
=================================================================
Image1.jpg
Strive for Power v.0.4.47b
(Patron Release)
WIN64:
WIN32:
MAC:
LINUX:

*The crack to get rid of the password requirement in the options panel is attached below. Updated for v.4.47b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please support Maverick if you enjoy his stuff. If you don't want to use your wallet (I get it, I've been broke as fuck, too), at least tell others you enjoyed it and help spread the word. Thanks!
=================================================================

Last edited:

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
hm i musst go out and no time to check. Next time i will check befor i Post.
Sorry for my bad English I am a old Geman

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes