U

User_71462

Could someone please extract the original portraits from the game so we can freely change them. I can't figure this format out or how to do it. I know there are custom portraits already posted, but I prefer the originals.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Hello! greetings! Been trying to mod the bodies section into the game, via mr butler's link on the opening post, i go the portrait's to work, but the bodies won't seem to show up, i tried quite a few ways, and i know it's probably been addressed, but after looking i must be blind. if anyone has a moment that be great! and thank you!

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
how do i update the game? do i move my save files and imports into the new dl or what? if so.. where can i find my save file?

Feb 17, 2017
can u make android version pls :) ?
Most likely you can, Godot can do Android export.
But user interface here isn't made with touchscreen input in mind. So if ported as is, it'll probably be "uncomfortable" to play if at all.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018
I played this a few versions back for mac and now the game doesn't have my existing save file. So I thought what ever and tried to create a new game in story mode but i can't get past the creation scene.

Last edited:

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Could someone please extract the original portraits from the game so we can freely change them. I can't figure this format out or how to do it. I know there are custom portraits already posted, but I prefer the originals.
Same here, trying to decrypt it here as well

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Made a post over at the itch.io forum - copying it here.

As with many of the games I play, it's time to throw my hat in the ring with my personal twist.

This is a picture pack with "real girls". Many of them - 378 different girls. All with body + portrait.

These are not really compatible with the "Improved Random Portraits" or really any use of random portraits because my naming convention is quite different. As you might expect, there are a lot more humanoids than others, and some are basically absent (slime, arachna...). That being said I made a concerted effort to include a lot of costumes - there are a few Seraphs, Fairies, and a bunch of girls tagged "beast", that can be used at your will for any of the beast/halfkin races. Most are female - likely 350 of them.

The origin of these is a bit of a mixed bag. I made at least 250 myself from JPGs that I found. Another 50 I paid someone on Fiverr to do for me. The final ~80 were .png files I found, optimized, and made portraits for.

I have no original rights to any of the photos, and will gladly remove from the pack if the photo is of you or belongs to you.
I have them split in 3 folders for searching ability - teens, adults, celebrities. For obvious reasons, I am not uploading any photos tagged "child". N.B. None of the photos are meant to sexualize anyone under 18 - any nudity or sexuality at ALL in the "teens" photos is of people aged AT LEAST 18.

Decryption key: _7eZ4rhqKpWxDzHCQvIsKrA15RJZ8ifaa2p0e0kgD-w

• "Where i need to place them?" - "C:\Users\userName\AppData\Roaming\Strive" or %appdata%\Strive
    • press win+r keys and paste it or just type in address bar.
  • Feedback pls?
  • The mod I dream about: Uses imagepacks from Whoremaster/Brothel King. During Intimacy, the different sexmoves bring up different photos from the imagepack, popping them up the same way the main file pops up now when you hover over it during intimacy.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes