• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i dont get the point of this part :::

bl "After we finished eating, Vinna mentioned their personal doctor and suggested that I go for a medical checkup."
bl "She gave me some information about the doctor and what to expect during the checkup."
scene 7kitch4a with dissolve
mcc "I don't think I need that [teh], I'm perfectly healthy."
scene 7kitch5a with dissolve
vn "Yes, I believe you're in good health."
vn "But you should know our doctor and therapist personally."
scene 7kitch5b with dissolve
mcc "A therapist too? I don't think I need that either."
mcc "But... it might good to have a personal connection with the doctor and therapist."
scene 7kitch5a with dissolve
vn "Exactly, it's always good to have someone to talk to, even if you don't have any mental problems."

why is she all out of the blue recommending a medical checkup and therapist to the mc ?
did i miss the sick and psycho backgroud of the mc mentioned?
does he not have the whole bunch around him to talk to?
:unsure:

mcc "I guess you're right, it's better to be safe than sorry. And who knows, I might actually enjoy the therapy sessions."

what for ?

for me this looks like adding plot to add terapist content for the sake of it now
(like the usual yoga c... lately everywhere)

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Very annoying playing this. Filling out all the relationship stuff i thought 'oh well, at least it's for the woman, so it's not another incest harem game.' How naive.

Oh well, the most cliche possible setting is fitting for a story with the most obvious possible twist.

ramgus

Sep 11, 2020
I love that plot, where the MC fucks his girlfriend's family. He was already tired of the perversion that his own family fucked..
I will become a patron of this game

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So, Anna is a cuckquean. Would have preferred the MC to cheat on her but oh well, i still enjoyed the update. The scene with Sophie was good, hopefully they will follow through with the idea of calling her husband the next time she gets fucked by the MC. :devilish:

Reactions: TheBlueInk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Strong Desire [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Mod Features, Compatible with the Patch.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: I've fixed an error in the Mod, sorry, please download the mod again if you are having issues..

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Awesome game / story so far... But I hope the cheating points or the early event (MC not notifying his GF, before he took her...) isn't going to bite MC later in the story. But, our MC is served a once in a lifetime choice to aid a pretty girl, who is unsure of her sexuality...because of her busy life style and limited experiences (still had her V card). Of course we the player will jump on that situation...I just hope it goes over well with his GF...when she finds out about his helpful deflowering. ;)

Well I have to say, MC's mom is a fucking smoking hot MILF...and even his aunt is as well. Goodness.

A we have the yummy redhead MILF...who looks so much better than her daughter.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
First i thought this is not an incest(because of fiancee thingy, right?) but it seems i'm wrong. Also there are so many women to fuck, it reminds me to WVM and it lacks of character's depth even though some women's model are pretty hot.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes