3.60 star(s) 47 Votes

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Just started playin it, liked the game, it is sad that episode 1 and 2 are not reworked will look forward to play with reworked game so am stallin it for purpose.But overall this is giving me positive vibes as long as it is not abandoned

Reactions: TheBlueInk

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The real challenge for the developer is time. Creating too many branching paths would take a considerable amount of time and subsequently lead to a shortage of content for numerous characters.
I have no doubt that it would be time consuming if you take single LI route and give players choice which girl to pursue and for sure not every character would receive same amount of content from update to update however that's what made game like Intertwined so popular. I mean sure it is time consuming to create different branching paths for each characters but also it's part of the fun to let players decide what kind of game they want without forcing them into unwanted relationships. So if they want to go solo or harem sure go for it. On the other hand i'm glad that you're open about the game aspects and what can players expect and since this game will feature harem and forced rs i'll simpley leave. I do wish you the best nevertheless.

Reactions: Deamate

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please tell me which girls are related to the MC's Fiancee (mother in law) and also which girls are blood related to the MC?
1692484770595.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Could somebody please tell me which girls are related to the MC's Fiancee (mother in law) and also which girls are blood related to the MC?
View attachment 2863545
Frank is Anna's Father (Dad)
Madison is Anna's Mother (Mom)
Anna is Madison and Frank's Daughter
Mona and Vinna are Anna's Sister (Sis)
Mel and Helen are Anna's Aunts (Auntie)
Emy and Sara are Anna's Cousins
They are a Family
There isn't any incest, it only does it if you make it that way...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2863545
From left to right: Madison (Anna’s “landlady”), Vinna, Mona (Anna’s “roommates”), and Anna (the fiancée) herself; then the Mc’s three “roommates” Jessie, Macy, Reyna, and finally the Mc’s “landlady.”

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
liked the first chapter. Harem route is upsetting. Can be either cheating or harem. How can it be both?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
liked the first chapter. Harem route is upsetting. Can be either cheating or harem. How can it be both?
One thing to keep in mind: the married women are cheating with the Mc. So the cheating relates to that as well. For example; Sophie is ready to cheat with Mc right when they meet. But will, say, Madison (Anna’s mom) be as likely? Or will the Mc have to convince her? How willing is the Mc to be the object used to help someone cheat?

Not to mention that while Anna is seemingly okay with the Mc being with other women, it is still, by definition, cheating. More so if he doesn’t tell her. And keep in mind that even after getting the go ahead from Anna it took a while for the Mc to be willing to do anything. He isn’t, by nature at the start, a cheater or user. In fact he “broke up,” with Macy when he got serious with Anna. So him not only exploring this new aspect of himself but getting other women (especially married women) to join him in it all ties into the idea of the cheating points.

But at the end of the day it is also a harem game and story. One that a few girls are fixed to be a part of. Such as Anna, Cho (though you have some say in how she fits in), and a few others. But some can be a part of it depending on how into the two sides of “cheating” the Mc is into. Like Sophie, if you aren’t that into helping women cheat on their husbands, or didn’t like her for some other reason, then you can skip her. Some other women are the same.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Not to mention that while Anna is seemingly okay with the Mc being with other women, it is still, by definition, cheating. More so if he doesn’t tell her. And keep in mind that even after getting the go ahead from Anna it took a while for the Mc to be willing to do anything. He isn’t, by nature at the start, a cheater or user.
Didn't the MC cheat on Anna with Sara before the game started? I would also consider what happened in Mona's bedroom to be cheating.

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes