• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Episode 5 Release Schedule
2 horas atrás

Mostrar menos
Due to my focused work on episode 5, I overlooked creating a Valentine's Day render. However, this render serves as a representation of it.

Speaking of the released episode 5, here's the schedule:

Pioneer Tier and Above: March 22 (already released)

Cool Tier: March 25

Nice Tier: March 28

Public Release: April 5

Next, I'm going to replay episode 5 to check for typos and such, so I'll update the files again if necessary, but that means there won't be any significant changes to dialog or additional renders.
Then, I'll immediately work on remaking the first of Cho's lewd scenes as I promised earlier.

Thank you for all the support you've given.
I hope you have a pleasant weekend... and stay awesome! :)

Best regards,

BlueInk

*Changelog Ep-5:

922 static renders

12 animations

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
so who can MC fuck beside the wifey? are milfs included?
Well the wife gave him the free pass, as long as MC calls her in advance to let her know he's about to stick his meat thermometer into someone...it's all good. Also, it's a harem title...so it would be a yes for the MILF's and family.

Reactions: bclz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Strong Desire [v0.5] [TheBlueInk]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope the rework curse ends hjere..i don't really like how many devs keeps going to waste time in useless reworks..(i'm speaking in general here)expecially when they are higly uneeded..and they delay story progression..this seems a good VN..wondering how much gameplay and content is there at the moment..thanks

Reactions: nozu

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
hope the rework curse ends hjere..i don't really like how many devs keeps going to waste time in useless reworks..(i'm speaking in general here)expecially when they are higly uneeded..and they delay story progression..this seems a good VN..wondering how much gameplay and content is there at the moment..thanks
Most of the time the whole rework bullshit is merely an excuse to effectively stall the development, its cheaper to rework the game than making new stuff, so many of the money grubbing Devs jump on that option so they can delay having to actually put some significant efforts into their cash cow games.

TheBlueInk

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Believe me, I hate rework too, and as someone who has played a lot of VNs in the past, I also want to make a game that is quick to provide as much progress and updates as possible.

But I also have to consider people who are new players or like to replay previous episodes, and that's what the rework is for, I feel bad if they get a quality that doesn't match the current one. I wish I had all the prior knowledge about Daz to improve the character and the renders, I don't think the rework would have happened in the first place. :)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this update, cheers. :coffee:

Last edited:

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Strong Desire (0.5) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.strongdesire), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 573 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Android Port updated

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes