Seeking Strong female protagonists that DON'T just get raped constantly

hanshans29

Aug 16, 2022
If you're still looking, I can recommend SlutEd. In almost all interactions you can chose between the pure route, the slut route (which you're looking for), and the rapey humiliation route.

So just to give you an example: the very first encounter is you proving that your phone is yours after somebody found it and returned it. And you can do so by:
- either showing a selfie that's on your phone (pure route)
- showing a naked selfie that's on your phone because it turns you on (slut route)
- refuse to prove it. Only for the person keeping your phone and then forcing you to do naughty things to get it back (rapey route)

So no matter what you're into, you can play it as you like.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
For the OP and anyone else still consulting this thread, I would also like to recommend ' ' by publisher Kagura Games.

strong female character that doesn't get mind-broken
The female protagonist in this is the strong/cool/resolute type. There are 0 rape scenes in the game, and she sticks to her guns, and therefore, does not get corruptedly eroded throughout the entirety of the game. She is in full control over who she fucks and what sexy situations she chooses to involve herself in. Would highly recommend it if you or anyone else in the community viewing this thread is interested in such character types.....

Lastly, the only caveat I would point out is that the FMC in the aforementioned game does come off as somewhat "non-expressive" during various sex scenes which can make them a bit uninteresting at times because there is not as much expressiveness displayed by the FMC...but still, the art more than makes up for it IMHO...

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
(Essentially, one where the girl is never embarrassed about it all; if presented with "huh? you like this? you fuckin slut" or some such, she'd respond "yeah i find this hot, fuck you" or something. I dunno, but I hope that gets the idea across.)
Fyi, this is in relation to the game mentioned in my previous post....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ngnht