Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Good game... competent and dedicated developer(and that is rare nowdays).

But it seems to me like this game has made little to no progress since i first encountered it around 2013. It feels like allot of bells and whistles have been glued on but in essentiality it remains the same at its core

- click the location,2 sprites player / com, click the arrows, bail your guys out of jail.

Combat, quests, clothes? Kinda meh.
I have seen no substantial addition of scene variety or type -like get more than 2 people involved for example. Just let your imagination run wild and with a fantasy setting like the one here the sky is the limit.
Im gonna take a big guess and say that they are very limited by the software they are using to develop the game

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Flash is exceedingly capable of putting out very complex games and mechanics, the dev may not be the most adept at it, that's all. If they're doing this on their own using only Patreon backing that would support this theory.

Reactions: Oniblonde

Cramone

May 14, 2018
so is it abandoned?
i really like it.... maybe fix bugs and stuff would be great...
¿how they make this game?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Skads

Always was kinda following this one but it looks like the developer finally posted something albeit it seems they are putting it on hold for awhile (don't know if you want to change the labeling from abandoned to on hold but seems like they might come back to this at some point)

View attachment 467503
really right now??? wtf, he should have posted months ago omg

Reactions: Cramone

Cramone

May 14, 2018
well looks like abandon now.... because.... i seen hiatus like this...
noo update on long time, check
no plans for future, check
no participation, check

looks like abandon to me :(
still sad

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Skads

Always was kinda following this one but it looks like the developer finally posted something albeit it seems they are putting it on hold for awhile (don't know if you want to change the labeling from abandoned to on hold but seems like they might come back to this at some point)

View attachment 467503
Personally, i feel it should stay marked as abandoned for now. Months without any communication on something that should've been addressed the day after they came to these realisation. It seems like that may just be posting this to keep the money coming.
Still up to mods/staff if it gets marked on hold or stays abandoned though. redknight00 Thoughts?

Reactions: ejmuerte and Teize
Jun 10, 2018
Welp, the game is dead for sure.
Almost 2 years (?) they just make updates with shitty skins and 'sex scenes'.
Even NPC update was just a putting NPC model on the slave model.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Flash is about to end its life by december 2020 next year maybe he is preparing all of his files stuff to transfer to another engine... which could lead the worst case scenario

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Flash is about to end its life by december 2020 next year maybe he is preparing all of his files stuff to transfer to another engine... which could lead the worst case scenario
it's possible. as for the 'end of life' i'm sure a LOT of folks will continue to use it, even with :poop:dobe dropping support for it.
can't see -8 switching to another engine any time soon. ;)

Reactions: ejmuerte
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes