Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Yeah you have a choice to avoid him by choosing the options that aren't interested in him.. I think?
it seem to work ... don't know what it'll do further in the story, like being forced to raise his affinity to get his help for another character(s), that's why i was asking, art is nice so i would like to play the game, but i'm not interested in gay content so it would be nice to know early, if i should follow the game or leave it ... prevent useless ranting and pseudo great war over kink >< ... happen often with those 3 letters tag :X

btw game is too short, except that the art is nice, there's nothing much to coment on

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Why would you use Unity for a VN rather than RenPy?

RenPy packs down much smaller and has better features for text heavy games like VNs, including the ability to rollback if we accidently clicked through a line.
My guess? This is just as much about learning unity as making a game, if you learn ren'py then all you will be able to work with is ren'py and ren'py is incredibly limited.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017

latest version kinda sus
I'd imagine it's a false positive? No clue, but seeing that it's safe with so many other programs, it shouldn't be that 99% of results are wrong and that 1% is actually correct that it's a trojan.?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My guess? This is just as much about learning unity as making a game, if you learn ren'py then all you will be able to work with is ren'py and ren'py is incredibly limited.
Why not learn both? Renpy is simple and free, which gets you up and running faster (which is good if you are looking for people to invest money in your work). Plus, as shown at this site, Renpy is more than enough to make a popular VN.
Just my opinion. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just see the game right now. Art look really good. I wanna try it, but first i need to understand this because i am not gay and i do not wanna see any gay thing:

is the little brother avoidable ?
Yeah you have a choice to avoid him by choosing the options that aren't interested in him.. I think?
I need some confermation, because the... i think? Makes you wonder if it's really avoidable, or are you just saying you think it's avoidable? You can confirm? Can anyone confirm?
For the developer is just an advice, but it would not be possible through a choice to set the sex of the little brother? So we can choice to have a brother or a sister?

Thank you

Reactions: verdammen

mrcmis2133

Mar 27, 2019
I just see the game right now. Art look really good. I wanna try it, but first i need to understand this because i am not gay and i do not wanna see any gay thing:

I need some confermation, because the... i think? Makes you wonder if it's really avoidable, or are you just saying you think it's avoidable? You can confirm? Can anyone confirm?
For the developer is just an advice, but it would not be possible through a choice to set the sex of the little brother? So we can choice to have a brother or a sister?

Thank you
it's basically avoidable don't do any missions or whatever with the little brother and you should be good.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ben akeba

May 9, 2018

Thank you
there is between 2 and 4 events by characters at the moment : intro, one conversation, one bathroom and one bedroom, only bath/bed-room have explicit content, if you avoid his bedroom you'll see nothing ... don't remember if you're told who is in the bathroom before peeking so this one may be hard to avoid completely if it trigger without any pre-requise (that's for current content)

only the dev can tell us what'll happen down the road, let's ring the other if the dev only anwser one if you don't mind, i'm realy interested in the art after all ^^

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Why not learn both? Renpy is simple and free, which gets you up and running faster (which is good if you are looking for people to invest money in your work). Plus, as shown at this site, Renpy is more than enough to make a popular VN.
Just my opinion. :)
Then you don't fully understand programming or game engines. Learning one is tough, learning two at the same time is not impossible but not recommended because it will reduce your efficiency. Also ren'py sucks and should not be as prevalent as it is. Even if that wasn't the case, you can program unity to act as ren'py would. And your reasoning for money is why we get so many shit games on this site.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes