Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Game looks great, just sucks that it doesn't progress farther then 1 conversations with each family member. Looking forward to more updates!

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
id rather wait a bit longer and have that UI patch and some actual content, you know like most devs do. :)
I'm gonna be real with you my guy, I don't see a lot of devs do UI improvements because of what engine they work with, but I'll grant you content with the improvement would have been preferred. I give leeway though because I've done work with unity and figuring out what you need to do to improve the UI is fairly challenging for any amateur and the dev knows many of the people here are incredibly impatient so releasing an update even without content is a solid option to show that the game is indeed still being worked on.

yungupgrade

Jul 26, 2020
Has potential, a family incest game that includes a little brother is incredibly rare, but at the time of writing this has about 15 min of content and that's about it.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
I'm gonna be real with you my guy, I don't see a lot of devs do UI improvements because of what engine they work with, but I'll grant you content with the improvement would have been preferred. I give leeway though because I've done work with unity and figuring out what you need to do to improve the UI is fairly challenging for any amateur and the dev knows many of the people here are incredibly impatient so releasing an update even without content is a solid option to show that the game is indeed still being worked on.
Relax, all im saying is that i rather wait longer for a worth while patch than patches like this. just personal preference, a preference that i shared in case people had the same mindset as me.
If you are happy with the patch that's great and all the power to you.

:)

Reactions: anon280

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Relax, all im saying is that i rather wait longer for a worth while patch than patches like this. just personal preference, a preference that i shared in case people had the same mindset as me.
If you are happy with the patch that's great and all the power to you.

:)
well uploading what work they've done so that they can get feedback on it is pretty standard, especially with such an early in development game

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Just by looking at the game I can tell it looks very good but I really wish I could play it on Android

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes