Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Why is this update so difficult to run? It took nearly 3gb at one point at startup. Why does a 2d game with ZERO animations need this much resources. Dev should have clearly just used Ren'Py.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
never rate a game on it first go to many see a set of tits and jump the gun get it 6 months see what happens

Reactions: anon280

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Okay I tried it, it looks nice so far. Too bad there isn't much content yet. I like the character designs, specially Chloe (I can't wait for scenes with her) and I liked Casey too (I'm straight but I like cute traps)

If I had to ask for one thing would be a log to be able to read previous text. Can't wait for next updates.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
ahh i was wondering why it seemed like there was no new content, that would explain it.
I'll just wait for the next one :)

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I really hope we get a gallery mode at some point. This game will really need it. I believe if there's going to be multiple paths, the dev will set up the beginnings of the characters arcs first and then it'll be optional to go with the other options.

Reactions: jetama

Lucifer111

Oct 5, 2017
Okay I tried it, it looks nice so far. Too bad there isn't much content yet. I like the character designs, specially Chloe (I can't wait for scenes with her) and I liked Casey too (I'm straight but I like cute traps)

If I had to ask for one thing would be a log to be able to read previous text. Can't wait for next updates.
So you're straight but like cute man???? Don't worry we don't judge people here.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes