Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Okay I tried it, it looks nice so far. Too bad there isn't much content yet. I like the character designs, specially Chloe (I can't wait for scenes with her) and I liked Casey too (I'm straight but I like cute traps)

If I had to ask for one thing would be a log to be able to read previous text. Can't wait for next updates.

'I Like cute traps but i'm straight'

You know i'm trying to lie to myself too but considering that fucking a trap it's sex with another man i can't help but say that's gay as hell mate, we are in trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: dekolokoooo

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
You know i'm trying to lie to myself too but considering that fucking a trap it's sex with another man i can't help but say that's gay as hell mate, we are in trouble.
saying that you like a fictional man that looks like a woman makes you gay in the same way that not liking a fictional woman that looks like a man makes you gay

your attracted to feminine aspects of the character not the dick hence the 'trapping' nature of 'traps'

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
You know, if you dropped that early 2000 "This is so fucking gay brah" stuff, you'd feel a lot better about yourselves. Nobody really cares that much about it either. Doesn't matter if it's a girl, a dude, a girl with a dick, a girly dude, or whatever. So long as you enjoy it, it's all good.

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
C'mon now, you can like traps but otherwise not like men irl tho? Would that be gay or not?

Also, unrelated question but can you set it up so that you get an alert if a new update drops or at least if the main post is modified? All these early version # games are hard to remember.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
The mix of very fancy and nice-looking 3D background and very good 2D drawings makes the art style look pretty uncanny. The artstyles clash with one another, and overall the choice seems pretty odd and with the planned feature of free movement across the house, it seems it'll go to the time of 2.5D sprites where the environment is full 3D but the characters are just 2D sprites ( kinda like old Wolfenstein games ). Besides that, the concept seems nice enough, and I hope we'll see more of what this game has to offer

Shane

May 24, 2017
Yoga minigame not working for anyone else? I asked the dev and they said you're just supposed to hold the key down but that isn't working for me

Edit: Unplugging my controller fixed it

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Well, I'm actual straight (as in dicks and dudes are an actual no from me femboi or not) and I'm all for keeping the trap character in. Why? Because:
a) Bi-games are allowed to exist without us demanding even more vag than there already is.
b) That would just up costs and dev time.
c) I have the ability to left-click past the trap because nothing on this green earth is going to quell my rager for MILFs.

idkdog

Dec 22, 2017
I just casually downloaded this and then it asked me to set my name. Cool I start clicking away then I meet the little brother. I'm thinking to myself "Huh... must be bugging out because the name isn't switching. Wait... Oh no..."

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I just casually downloaded this and then it asked me to set my name. Cool I start clicking away then I meet the little brother. I'm thinking to myself "Huh... must be bugging out because the name isn't switching. Wait... Oh no..."
What's up with that, right? It should have the gay and trap tags, shouldn't it? Oh. It Does.

Can we get a android version please
You'll have to wait for that. Unity on Android isn't the easy port we all hoped for when the engine was announced.

Reactions: Bulldozer47
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes