Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You'll have to wait for that. Unity on Android isn't the easy port we all hoped for when the engine was announced.
It's not a port when the tools to compile for Android are directly integrated into the development platform.
Also, as I understand, it requires a certain understanding of the development process on Unity to actually successfully save an Android compatible version. And then it should be fairly straightforward.
Maybe the dev never actually planned to release on Android?

BTW, it is more difficult to build a Mac version on Unity than an Android version due to the odd ways Macs work.

Has to be better than all those renpy-mockup-emulation-sort-of-experiments going on.

idkdog

Dec 22, 2017
What's up with that, right? It should have the gay and trap tags, shouldn't it? Oh. It Does.

You'll have to wait for that. Unity on Android isn't the easy port we all hoped for when the engine was announced.
Dill weed, I have the same first name. I know how to read.

bruhh, this casey stuff is hot as fuck. more of this content PLEASEE
And this is why I said oh no. Ngl though he is right.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's not a port when the tools to compile for Android are directly integrated into the development platform.
Also, as I understand, it requires a certain understanding of the development process on Unity to actually successfully save an Android compatible version. And then it should be fairly straightforward.
Maybe the dev never actually planned to release on Android?

BTW, it is more difficult to build a Mac version on Unity than an Android version due to the odd ways Macs work.
Thing is, it's not so much to do with what's easier or not than what the devs know how to do. It doesn't matter if compiling a Mac version is easier if the dev understands that but now how to make an Android version. It'll still be hard for them to make the second one anyway, in that case.
People tend to assume devs know how to make anything and they just have to ask, but 90% of the people who start making a little game project like that actually have little experience in some part of the process and learn on the fly, either because it's necessary since they don't have someone to do it, or because they want to learn it and making an actual game is better motivation for it than just reading a bunch of tutorials.

Has to be better than all those renpy-mockup-emulation-sort-of-experiments going on.
Weeeeeell... The thing is, Unity is an engine that can do a bunch of stuff, while Renpy was specifically made for Visual Novel games. It doesn't really compare... It's like trying to compare how a baker and a pastry chef can make a wedding cake. Sure the first one works with food as well but it's not specifically his ballpark to begin with.
Renpy was created for that specific type of game, so the tolls are cattered for it, which helps the process by not letting the devs waste time creating the setup for a VN-type game, and not letting them wander too far from the formula. Unity is more general, you can do multiple types of game, meaning you have to learn how to make the specific framework for the type of game you want to do.
In a way, it's more work, and it also means it delays the development process.

Mar 20, 2019
Another game with potential held back by 'muh Unity'. I have a pretty robust gaming system running Win11 yet the game runs like mole-asses squeezing through a sieve. It amounts to a passive-aggressive app annoyance that holds the game back. Otherwise, pleasant start, curvy prospects and a pleasant slow-burn.

Reactions: verdammen

servi3

Nov 10, 2021
I was wondering why the Linux Version didn't got the update? Are there problems with Unity?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Another game with potential held back by 'muh Unity'. I have a pretty robust gaming system running Win11 yet the game runs like mole-asses squeezing through a sieve. It amounts to a passive-aggressive app annoyance that holds the game back. Otherwise, pleasant start, curvy prospects and a pleasant slow-burn.
That might not be Unity's fault, my dude. I have a decent laptop, held back by absolutely shit airflow when it comes to the CPU, and I run most Unity games on here perfectly fine. So, if you have issues with stuff made under it, that might not be the engine being at fault...

Reactions: idkdog

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
This game looks so good and the content is hot af,thanks for the game dev good luck on developing

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
saying that you like a fictional man that looks like a woman makes you gay in the same way that not liking a fictional woman that looks like a man makes you gay

your attracted to feminine aspects of the character not the dick hence the 'trapping' nature of 'traps'
Now i'm not feeling so gay, thank's, i'm gonna read this everytime i feel like that.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Aw man, i was holding back this one cuz with 0.0.4 there surely was very lil stuff and well, feeling cliffhanged now

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
I love this game but there is nowhere near enough content per update. There currently isn't enough here for a point 0.01 let alone 0.04. I hope I'm wrong because this game is right in my strike zone, but it really has shows the signs of a Patreon/Subcribe-star scam.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I love this game but there is nowhere near enough content per update. There currently isn't enough here for a point 0.01 let alone 0.04. I hope I'm wrong because this game is right in my strike zone, but it really has shows the signs of a Patreon/Subcribe-star scam.
The software numbering system isn't based on a finite amount of content. It's based off of what the devs have planned. One hour of gameplay can be 5% for one game, while being half of it on another one that's meant to be a short experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: tuckerhead
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes