Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

neefl

Nov 6, 2017
Very excited to see where this will go, love the characters (they look better nude, thanks for including those files too ((yes, even casey... especially Casey.)) )
Reminds me a little of Winter Daze, minus the hypnosis elements, obviously. I'll be keeping an eye on this game!

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I heard it will have solo and harem routes, so maybe just don't include the brother in your harem ? Problem solved. :D
I'm not so sure because the tags aren't even labeled correctly right now, so it's hard to tell what the future holds.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Ok lets take a look at this...
Ok first things first.
What is with the text advancement? We have a Advance/Rewind system which looks to be a left and right of screen/window instead of a click to advance. Personally not a fan. But guess thats Unity for ya.... Ah found out what it is, its an option that you can toggle, not a huge fan of it myself but it makes sense in the end I guess.

Next is the Textbox itself. There seems to be some parts which require 3 lines but the 3rd line is so low that it goes under everything at the bottom of the screen. And what looks like a giant space between Speaker's Name and the actual textbox.

Art looks fantastic, though personal opinion. Not a fan of the Mom's bustsize. That poor woman's back!? Backgrounds are quite nice so far. MC's idle stance is kinda odd when you get there though. Not sure the reasoning for the design, that does not look like a comfortable stance...

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Looks fantastic, will definitely support as long as there's a harem route where I don't have to share any of the girls with the trap.

Apr 17, 2018
Very excited to see where this will go, love the characters (they look better nude, thanks for including those files too ((yes, even casey... especially Casey.)) )
Reminds me a little of Winter Daze, minus the hypnosis elements, obviously. I'll be keeping an eye on this game!
how to access them?

neefl

Nov 6, 2017
how to access them?
You need AssetStudio, also known as Unity Studio. Then once the app is open, at the top click File > Open Folder > and then navigate to the Unity game you would like to see the files for. Once that's done, switch to the Asset List tab, and finally, at the top change Filter Type to Texture2D or Sprite.

Apr 17, 2018
You need AssetStudio, also known as Unity Studio. Then once the app is open, at the top click File > Open Folder > and then navigate to the Unity game you would like to see the files for. Once that's done, switch to the Asset List tab, and finally, at the top change Filter Type to Texture2D or Sprite.
Thank you!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm 'Stuck in the hallway'. LOL
Just a hallway with no apparent way to go anywhere or do anything. I did talk to the siblings before it went to an empty hallway.
Anyone?

Reactions: greyz
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes