Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Same happened to me. Turns out the game won't start if you have the letter "H" in your name...
Tried like 20 variations on before I figured it out. Even just the letter H itself will cause the black screen.
So it has the hide text in it and thinks you want to hide the text if there is an 'H'? thaT is messed up

Reactions: theworstpvper

Argoroth Bantas

May 31, 2017
Same happened to me. Turns out the game won't start if you have the letter "H" in your name...
Tried like 20 variations on before I figured it out. Even just the letter H itself will cause the black screen.
"H" hides the interface. The problem seems to be that the UI hide function isn't disabled while inputting text. I got it to work by pressing H about 2 seconds after pressing OK.

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
"H" hides the interface. The problem seems to be that the UI hide function isn't disabled while inputting text. I got it to work by pressing H about 2 seconds after pressing OK.
That makes way more sense. I was wracking my brain tryna understand how someone could make an error in the code that would manifest in such a weird issue. I usually click the scroll wheel to hide text in games so that never crossed my mind.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Argoroth Bantas

May 31, 2017
That makes way more sense. I was wracking my brain tryna understand how someone could make an error in the code that would manifest in such a weird issue. I usually click the scroll wheel to hide text in games so that never crossed my mind.
The fact that it is a simple issue, is probably the reason it wasn't thought about. I hate it when I am programming and a simple bug like that pops up, it takes forever to crush.

Reactions: theworstpvper

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
I am not genuinely interested in traps but well... as my old Mexican pal told me once:

"Agujero, hasta de caballero"

PS: Great art btw!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your input but, what you are interested in and what I am don't corollate. I gave my opinion and as I respect your interest in who you would pursue, don't downplay on the character I am interested in.
As long as I don't have an obligation to establish a relationship with Casey, I don't care too much that that character is there.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Art seems great! Although I read somewhere that there's another guy in the house who you can share girls with- if the other guy is a trap, then ok, if not then I hope we can skip things.

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
Let's see.. Neat, Clean cutesy art style..
..hmm.. Gonna try this one..

Hey!.. Does anyone know the unity version this was build on?

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes