Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
Holy fuck now i know where my issue is with the ram consumption. it's the fucking saves, i tried to scroll through my old save to get to the latest and by the time i stopped it was taking up 12 gigs of ram. hmm Skärmbild (5).png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Logan3000x and OzBa

KidCudi28

Jan 2, 2022
How do I import my gamefiles into the newer version? I can´t find any save files in th old version :(

NetorareBoy1994

Sep 28, 2019
Great game, excellent art, I even think that's the strong point, the art, which is beautiful and original. As for the girls, it has everything and a little more kssksksksk

It's for all tastes and styles. There's a busty mother for those who like MILF, a younger sister for those who like Loli, a sister with a medium body for those who like Tsundere, and a younger brother for those who like Trap. And those who don't like a certain style of hentai, can just jump, they are avoidable scenes.

As for the lack of sex scenes, there is even something, but I understand the developer, I like games where the story is worked out quite slowly, it has to be, otherwise it loses its fun. What's more, the developer needs support, this work deserves it. The in-game minigames I'll give them a good rating because I consider them quite original.

Art: 10/10
History: 8/10
Puzzles: 8/10

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
okay, this may seem dumb but how do you play chubby bunny? tutorial says write the words that appear, but no words appear for me.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes