Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

dkort656

Oct 2, 2018
since version 0.0.6a and 0.0.6b the game just crash and dont even open and now in the version 0.0.7b the problem still the same, why did this happen?

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Game looks good. Like a lot of people, the futa/trap tag scared me and usually that's a good enough reason for me to instantly click the Ignore Thread button but the art looked really good so I decided to spend a bit of time reading whether the futa/trap is avoidable or not and it seems like it is? I haven't actually finished the game yet, will come back to it when there is more content. I'm actually not a fan of loli either but I don't run away from it like I do futa/trap contents. And again, art looks superb. Keep it up Dev. Will be following this one.

Reactions: pinkie96

OzBa

May 9, 2017
No sex scenes yet, and the next update will only have the mom's intro stuff. After that, things will hopefully get lewder, but even then we'll probably have to wait longer because the dev's decided to go back and redo sprites already for some godforsaken reason.

Yolag

Oct 7, 2020
Looks great but not a lot to do yet and no real pay off for anything yet. Still, really enjoyed it. Everything seemed fluid. Only two notes are the DDR mini game seems bugged and it'd be nice to have the "rest" feature available from all rooms, even if you still had to return to your room to sleep.

Would like to make a special note I really enjoyed the minigames. They felt creative and a perfect amount of length, enough to be engaging but not enough to be annoying.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
No sex scenes yet, and the next update will only have the mom's intro stuff. After that, things will hopefully get lewder, but even then we'll probably have to wait longer because the dev's decided to go back and redo sprites already for some godforsaken reason.
Oh yes, the milking has begun.

theultimatebaka

Aug 21, 2021
Only two notes are the DDR mini game seems bugged and it'd be nice to have the "rest" feature available from all rooms, even if you still had to return to your room to sleep.
You can just click on the Time/Day box on the top left corner, it skips to the next section of the day.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes