• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
This game is broken, right? I did saturday and at night time it had us play a game. But then it was supposed to be movie night , but its Sunday

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
This game bugs out really easily due to the day/night cycle needing to be perfectly timed with the events or it will lock you out of any options to talk with characters or skip time.

Rarvid

Jan 8, 2018
This game bugs out really easily due to the day/night cycle needing to be perfectly timed with the events or it will lock you out of any options to talk with characters or skip time.
you can go to your room to skip time with the rest option

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
I don't know how many resources this game needs, but I see that its development is progressing very slowly compared to other games...

Reactions: exlibris212

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Zero content at the moment but looks pretty promising :)
Keep up the good work and thanks ;)

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
This game is broken, right? I did saturday and at night time it had us play a game. But then it was supposed to be movie night , but its Sunday
you have to talk to the little sister in the living room after game night. it's available immediately, but you can also talk to the other characters between if you're into that

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes