Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes
Aug 26, 2022
Thank fuck for that. But that's still a heap of time and money wasted that could have been otherwise used on, you know, an actual update.

I've got to wonder what spurred the dev to get interested in redoing art? Firstly, that never goes down well especially if a project isn't finished, and secondly, the art is one of the big draws here. Who on earth was calling for a redraw? Was there a Discord revolt or something?
Happens a lot sadly. I often think it would be better if people decide to dive into making a game would set smaller goals and plan on a more modest size of game and just roll into a new project where they can apply new skills and lessons learned. So many projects where the dev wants to go back over everything and redo it when fans are anxiously awaiting updates and for the project to finish.

Reactions: OzBa

syruponwaffles

Feb 10, 2020
I think there's a giant memory leak on launch. The RAM the most recent version takes keeps going up, highest I saw before I closed it was 5gb.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
is there any sexual content aside from just seeing characters nude as of yet?

I remember seeing this a lot of times on the updates page, but I usually just skip unless I see a specific sex tag.

Kind of annoying how old games sometimes don't have that either, skipped some good ones

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Decent art, and if that is a trap it will have stuff most games don't dare, so I do hope it is. Gonna keep watching and hoping for good progress.

Reactions: DannyLucifer

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
No. Just peeping scenes so far.
Lel 8 updates and no scenes that anyone cares about, amazing. I don't mind a slow start, but if you're going that route. You might as well just not do updates until that part is fully finished with you know some actual scenes to show for it. Not this dumpster fire constant teasing shit that has no climax. So far these updates are just all exercises in frustration, oh I played through an update I'm still not able to get anywhere yay!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i figured i'd pop in and see if this game is still not worth the time or if the dev actually got of their ass and produced some worthwhile content but based on the comments, no, same shit as always, i swear, at this point there must be just enough content to qualify for what most games launch as their initial release. It's sad, the premise and fetish content is great and the art is decent, plenty of potential, but it plays like a proof of concept and not a proper game, for players it's just a complete waste of time and no update yet has changed that fact. I'm writing this game completely off, the dev too, sticking around will just exacerbate the disappointment.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes