• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
okay, this may seem dumb but how do you play chubby bunny? tutorial says write the words that appear, but no words appear for me.
This!
I am at this part too and same issue for me. Am I supposed to guess a word right of the blue or what?
Any help, tip or suggestion will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
Any help with Chubby Bunny minigame would be grand. I don't see any words to "copy" and type.
At first I thought it may be due to my Ultra widescreen (3440x1440 res) making me missing something, but no.
I tested out different resolutions and even reinstalled the game but still same issue.

Reactions: geenius3ab

brata

May 16, 2017
Lel 8 updates and no scenes that anyone cares about, amazing. I don't mind a slow start, but if you're going that route. You might as well just not do updates until that part is fully finished with you know some actual scenes to show for it. Not this dumpster fire constant teasing shit that has no climax. So far these updates are just all exercises in frustration, oh I played through an update I'm still not able to get anywhere yay!
at this rate , in 10 years we might get a full scene!

• Haha
Reactions: Ragingrager

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
so all these updates i skipped and now when i start playing i get to see just few image not even oral sex ? good luck i'll just get out of here lol

lechef666

Nov 4, 2019
Any help with Chubby Bunny minigame would be grand. I don't see any words to "copy" and type.
At first I thought it may be due to my Ultra widescreen (3440x1440 res) making me missing something, but no.
I tested out different resolutions and even reinstalled the game but still same issue.
That was the problem for me. My portait mode 1080p did show the words

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I dumped the last version before downloading the newer and I can't get the new version to play. The little blue circle just keeps spinning like it's building but nothing happens and then my computer freezes, I have to go to the Task Manager to close the game and get back control of my computer. This sucks, long donkey d---s. Apparently, I'm not missing much as far as any sex in this game.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Lel 8 updates and no scenes that anyone cares about, amazing. I don't mind a slow start, but if you're going that route. You might as well just not do updates until that part is fully finished with you know some actual scenes to show for it. Not this dumpster fire constant teasing shit that has no climax. So far these updates are just all exercises in frustration, oh I played through an update I'm still not able to get anywhere yay!
Don't forget they keep adding shitty mini games that no one ever asked for.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Correct me if im wrong. I dont see a Patreon for this game, so the developer is'nt getting paid right?
Maby thats why the updates are small and takes forever to come out. I see some pretty angry people in the comments so im just wondering.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
As lechef666 mentioned messing around with the window actually helped me locate the words.. Really annoying tho.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes