Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

bebop641

Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1891301

Overview:
How was your pandemic? Your quarantine? For our protagonist, it did not start well.
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn't feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: Moraion - - -
Artist: EroHoney - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1560478 View attachment 1527803 View attachment 1527815 View attachment 1527816 View attachment 1527818 View attachment 1527819 View attachment 1527805 View attachment 1527817
Mini games don't work on android version. Tried mias and the moms mini games but it wouldn't let me do anything no matter what i pressed

Oldd123

Jan 31, 2019
The game is broken. Mom and Chloe have it written go to bed. I press sleep 20 times already and nothing happens

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
man game is so buggy, that phone fixing mini game after that im stuck on text where she tells me that nevermind she got some other work, gotta restart my whole game now

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
does this game have sex yet?
Not yet, currently just voyeurism. You can peep on your housemates bathing, and you can peep on them bating; one scene each, for each housemate, for 8 total scenes, and they're all repeatable (although each has a slightly different MC monologue for the first time)

Also a (non-repeatable?) scene for each of them, of MC imagining himself making out with them.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Any of the events telling me to "go to sleep" don't trigger... Guess we'll have to wait for a bugfix

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes