Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
mega link from discord:

Public post

Stuck At Home - 0.1.5d

Changelog:
  • About 450~ lines of dialogue.
  • 2 lengthy scenes with Casey and 2 new CGs that aren't mentioned in the hints for you to find ;)
  • Added to the heart system, so it's closer to what I want it to be.
  • A couple of quality-of-life changes to the minimap.
  • Added the ability to change controls. (Not on Android, of course, and can't change the mouse inputs.)
  • Fixed up and made the gallery nicer, which also fixed the excessive load time for Jason's room. Gallery still missing one little detail before it'll be complete.
  • Fixed the minigames on Android(I think).
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
  • 0.1.5b: Just a minor dialogue fix and some backend stuff you won't notice.
  • 0.1.5c: Remember that backend stuff I said you wouldn't notice? Well it caused a mishap with the gallery... Fixed that!
  • 0.1.5d: Fixed an issue with the hints telling you to talk to Casey in the kitchen, even though you can't. If you had that problem, just launch the save and sleep once, and it should be fixed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StuckAtHome-0.1.5d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
It's been some time since I last played this but damn you polished this a lot!
I'm surprised in seeing the new house, it's looking great!
Keep up the great work! Don't give up half way! We are all cheering on you! ;)

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
It bothers me how often "mom" and "dad" aren't capitalized when they should be. If a character is using their roles in place of their name, it should be capitalized "Mom" and "Dad". The only times it doesn't get capitalized is if there's a possessive word like "my", "his", "her", "their", "our", etc before it.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
can this game be played on a potato PC now?
Nope. I've got a 10th gen i7 laptop and it still pauses quite a bit, even with the Geforce GTX gfx chip. Haven't found all the new scenes yet...and slightly annoyed that I had to start a new save file...but I got to see more trap booty with the new run through.

House navigation has improved but there's still been a few repeat scenes due to not enough affection...

OzBa

May 9, 2017
That update really didn't have that much new content. You could talk to and flirt with Casey a bit more and that's about it. Is that all we can expect out of the next three updates for Mia/Chloe/Mom as well?

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone know how to get that image? I have done the minigames with your mother yet I can't talk or do it anymore?

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
How in the world has this clunky game has been out since 2021 and the masturbation fanart is spicier than anything in the actual game? I don't even know why the dev is even bothering to work on the gallery when there is nothing to put in it but transition shots and pin-ups locked behind trash mini-games lmao

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes