Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
I was about to start downloading it thinking that it would be a game similar to "a very full house" but due to the comments I better not download it until I wait for a few more updates.

Reactions: brata

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
So still no sex?
It's fairly easy to check under the "Genre" spoiler on the front page. No Vaginal Sex tag usually means no sex.

Although I still downloaded it anyway to see what's new and I honestly barely notice anything new compared to however long I saw this game last time. So if you haven't played it and wondering if you should check it out, I sadly would say it's not worth bothering right now if you're looking for actual content.

Reactions: Pokey21

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
It's fairly easy to check under the "Genre" spoiler on the front page. No Vaginal Sex tag usually means no sex.

Although I still downloaded it anyway to see what's new and I honestly barely notice anything new compared to however long I saw this game last time. So if you haven't played it and wondering if you should check it out, I sadly would say it's not worth bothering right now if you're looking for actual content.
I appreciate you and thank you

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Roughly $2800 USD a month (before fees and taxes) and this is the update after 85 days!? Sure lots of quality of life changes are good but only if there is actual content to play through. QoL should be done after you have enough content to warrant it. Have several big scenes/story moments for each character with at least 1 sex scene for each before you work on QoL or UI improvements.

Really hope the dev can focus on making the actual meat of the game now that the heart bar has locks on it and the gallery is divided into sections for each character.

Reactions: Makwaya

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Roughly $2800 USD a month (before fees and taxes) and this is the update after 85 days!? Sure lots of quality of life changes are good but only if there is actual content to play through. QoL should be done after you have enough content to warrant it. Have several big scenes/story moments for each character with at least 1 sex scene for each before you work on QoL or UI improvements.

Really hope the dev can focus on making the actual meat of the game now that the heart bar has locks on it and the gallery is divided into sections for each character.
i still havent figured out where the missing scenes in the gallery are

jetama

Oct 28, 2020

Dev is obviously milking their fans, have you taken a look at their discord? It's insane how much people dickride this guy for putting out such mediocre content.

Reactions: Blatent and Makwaya

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
it is a second masturbation picture. found during night event.

how did you get the Jude row 2, column 3 picture?
Apparently someone hasn't made fanart of the mom yet so that's been left blank until someone sends the creator some lewd artwork of her

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Does anyone know if this game has solved the memory leak issue? I recall playing this like 3 updates ago and it causing my computer to come to a grinding halt. It would get slower and slower the more I played until it crashed.

I hope all that is better.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes