• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

twistmas

Aug 2, 2020
This game is really really good but wow not quite enough content for how long it is between releases. Top quality stuff for what is there though!

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Playing on Android and having bugs come up. When you're supposed to go talk with someone in the family at any given time and you click on them no text dialog pops up at all and it just basically sits there with nothing happening

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
Playing on Android and having bugs come up. When you're supposed to go talk with someone in the family at any given time and you click on them no text dialog pops up at all and it just basically sits there with nothing happening
the android seems to be very buggy, for me it just doesnt let me do any of the mini games

Some Rogue AI

Mar 19, 2019
Dev is obviously milking their fans, have you taken a look at their discord? It's insane how much people dickride this guy for putting out such mediocre content.
Something about games makes certain people into happy little paypiggies. They go to bat for devs that milk their wallets while drip feeding them content. Therein lies one of the biggest flaws to subscription-based crowd-funded game development. There exists a good number of people who will pay for virtually nothing, which lessens the incentive for devs that have hooked these people to put in more than the bare minimum amount of effort, keep a regular release schedule, or even communicate with their funders. Not saying ALL devs are like this, as a lot do put in the work and deserve the funding they get, but man does it seem rather common that devs with poor release quality/work ethic/communication still rake in a decent amount of money.

May 25, 2022
The dev; This games has a wide variety of romantic interests.
Gaymers; Give more juicy bussy boypussy :KappaPride:

Ps: Yup, I also wish this guy was faster at drawing girl looking boys.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Rarely has a game this good disappointed me so much. Don't get me wrong, the game is well made, the art is pretty good, everything is solid, and yet I was bored to tears playing it. There's no goal, you just wander around hoping to get a mini-game or some kind of interaction. When that is done, you just do it again....then again.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes