Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Unsure of the changes with unity...but seems according to X this might be abandoned.
I'm pretty sure that Unity confirmed that old versions/builds of unity will be unaffected - aka as long as the dev doesn't update the Unity they use then there should be 0 impact I'd imagine.

What will affect this game though is how long people's interest will continue as the dev really seems to be milking this game.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Well, all the characters are at a point where (fucking two years in) they might actually start having sex. I like the big sister character a lot so I just hope this update isn't the typically 5-minutes-of-new-content we've seen before.

Reactions: moi69

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
So looks like V0.3.0a is out for the public on their Itch in OP. Here's the full changelog. Keep in mind that the last update was at the start of September so almost 3 months/11.5weeks/81 days keeping on track with the ~3 months update schedule.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Does this have finally any sex in it after 2-3 years of development?
Still no proper sex and at the pace this dev is updating, I would/will unwatch the thread and forget about this game for the next 5 years and maybe check it out if I stumbled on it by chance. It may have a sex scene or two by then.

Reactions: moi69 and brata

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
This guy was new level genius to add Casey in the game and farm subscriptions so he could milk his shitty ass game for literally 3 years. Actual financial god.

Another game forever trapped in development purgatory, oh well.
Why can't more developers use this financial strategy. In fact, all of them. Someone should make an economics course on why you should femboys to your game.

Apr 2, 2018
Well, now this game have very less content and no even 1 sex scene, this game start devolpng 2022 year and even now we don't get sex scene, too many time for waiting. I think half life 3 release more faster then this game. :LUL:
Well maybe here i too depressed. :HideThePain:

And on yep already out new version without sex scene...

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Well, that was certainly one of the game updates of all time. See you in about 3 months or so, in which one of the family members finally catches a glimpse of MC's naked peepee.

• Sad
Reactions: moi69
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes