Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Bishoreo

Aug 12, 2018
Until the game reaches more than 16667 $ / month support Unity's new policy won't really affect it.
And that's assuming Unity doesn't either completely walk-back that new policy or just straight-up burn to the ground before they can attempt to enforce said policy.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Until the game reaches more than 16667 $ / month support Unity's new policy won't really affect it.
That policy can literally be changed at the drop of a dime, their user agreement even have that in it. And they've already mentioned that they will use lifetime stats rather than stats made after the policy goes live.
Literally no reason to stick with a company willing to yank the rag from under it's users. Best to have the company fail (RIP to the non-top level employees who will be affected) and fucking D-list the CEO from ever owning a business again since it seems his goal is to crash anything game related in the pursuit of money.

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
That policy can literally be changed at the drop of a dime, their user agreement even have that in it. And they've already mentioned that they will use lifetime stats rather than stats made after the policy goes live.
Literally no reason to stick with a company willing to yank the rag from under it's users. Best to have the company fail (RIP to the non-top level employees who will be affected) and fucking D-list the CEO from ever owning a business again since it seems his goal is to crash anything game related in the pursuit of money.
Yeah, I agree. I made the same points in other threads/forums as well.
Their CEO has shown their competency and understanding of gaming industry, when he suggested charging for reloading guns in battlefield. In a functioning society, he shouldn't have been able to get a high position in the industry ever again. But here we are, rich idiots can buy their way in to any company board and fuck things up for the rest of us.

The way I see, this game has started as a passion project, that turned into a cash cow. Cash cows will be milked until they are dead, and sometimes even long after then. There are a dozen other reasons why this project can die, long before Unity announces their next disaster.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
It looks like EU will step in.
When people EVEN demand/ask for something to be regulated you know they will do it.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

SnoopyDog32

Jan 16, 2023
I had a post reported for an inappropriate comment on dev. :( nop

The characters are well-drawn, but the story isn't developed, there's no depth to the characters. Every time people talk about it being abandoned, an update with 5 minutes of content is released. :unsure:

After almost two years of following the project, I'm not optimistic about its development, which is a pity.
In F95 there are other projects with a similar style and more frequent updates
please i need those games you're talking abou

Reactions: asgardr33

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
The washing mechanic/game is straight up garbage, doesn't seem to be consistent whatsoever. Circular motion, pressing down mouse, sliding back and fourth all yield different result every time. Almost seems like you need to just be lucky with RNG? Can't picture how annoying this will be in nightmare difficulty down the line (if the game ever reaches that point..)

Also; are there games out there with characters similar to Casey? To me, he's singlehandedly carrying this game.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Also; are there games out there with characters similar to Casey? To me, he's singlehandedly carrying this game.
If by Casey you mean traps, Tales of Androgyny (mainly traps/futa and few women, the protagonist is a trap. Many sex scenes), Hazelnut Latte (MC is a regular office dude, romancing partner are traps and there are sex scenes in the latest version), Honey Kingdom (MC is a dude, you take charge of escaped traps and you have regular woman secretary. There are sex scenes).

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
If by Casey you mean traps, Tales of Androgyny (mainly traps/futa and few women, the protagonist is a trap. Many sex scenes), Hazelnut Latte (MC is a regular office dude, romancing partner are traps and there are sex scenes in the latest version), Honey Kingdom (MC is a dude, you take charge of escaped traps and you have regular woman secretary. There are sex scenes).
Exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the recommendations, will check them out :)

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes