Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Haven't played this game in a long time and I see not much has changed but one question....
Why does this 2D art game without much to it 3 times bigger than visual novels with 10k+ lines, 100+ H images, 20 sprite variations per character?

No amount of bloating should achieve this great a size.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
to the ones who played this
does it deserve the no sexual content tag?
I think it cheats by having a few implied lines, some nudity with voyeurism and maybe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a "boring, no real fappable material" tag? :p Just my opinion though, I am sure some folks really dig this kind of stuff.

I think its been said before but the setup of this kind of reminds me of Twisted world but with a Loli sister instead of a futa sister. Or maybe like Insexual Awakening with out the trap. Does anyone know if there will be more "hardcore sexual content", or will this kind of always be the way it is now? I like the Art but can't really get into the lack of sexual stuffs :(

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I think it cheats by having a few implied lines, some nudity with voyeurism and maybe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a "boring, no real fappable material" tag? :p Just my opinion though, I am sure some folks really dig this kind of stuff.

I think its been said before but the setup of this kind of reminds me of Twisted world but with a Loli sister instead of a futa sister. Or maybe like Insexual Awakening with out the trap. Does anyone know if there will be more "hardcore sexual content", or will this kind of always be the way it is now? I like the Art but can't really get into the lack of sexual stuffs :(
I mean I enjoy the setup of a slow burn where members of your family aren't near instantly trying to shallow your cock but what over a year ago when I last paid attention to the game they were just adding in the dreams about kissing and they are STILL barely gotten anywhere past that point and the file size is on the level of a 3D Open Roam game with absolutely nothing to show for that size.

What is up with this game?

Reactions: teraptuss

keff

Jan 21, 2018
i really like this game as well as all the characters but i kind of wish they would just focus on one character to progress for a while instead of spreading it out so much. like personally i dont need to see actual boning to get off and casey makes me go kind of insane, the actual pacing of the story is good. but the fact its spread so thin through all these long waits for updates is crazy. all the updates to the house and stuff are Good but they arent what people actually want to wait or pay for esp this early on

keff

Jan 21, 2018
to the ones who played this
does it deserve the no sexual content tag?
i mean it has all the bases covered right now short of actual 2 person sexual intercourse. a no sexual content tag would just be a lie

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
There's a bug when I click on either the load or settings option from the title screen, nothing happens, I have to start a new game to be able to access both the load page and settings to adjust the sounds or load a save file, does this happen with everyone else's or is it just me downloading a bugged version of the game?

asgardr33

Apr 14, 2022
I think I can help with this. There were several games I wasn't allowed to open on Mac and I couldn't figure out why but apparently it's an unpacking issue. The simplest fix for me was to download "The Unarchiver" and use that app to open the zip files instead of the built in one.
Thank you <3 now it's working

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I haven't played this in a while and it actually got worse. Weren't there facial expressions? They all swear at each other like they're randos in a discord, rather then people who know each other face to face. With a single facial expression it's weird. Then there's the lack of content, art bottleneck or no it's a shame.

The game is more like staying in place rather then moving forward.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
This game man. I remember it being released as a demo, or 0.0.1 version when it first came out. The art looked like it could be great, but didn't leave the biggest impression just being put under the watchlist of myself and others. The story was a bit bland and the sexual content was zero as expected of most first releases.

Now, the game has been in development almost 2 years.
There is near zero sexual content still, and based on the fact that they're still taking so much money for so little development, it's irritating to say the least.
As of my post today September 5th 2023, the SubscribeStar for the developer is taking in $3967 monthly. This seems extreme for how much content has been produced.

I am not attacking the developer here. I am asking them to not give mediocre content. Updates seem too few and far between, and the fact that there is only one main CG of sexual content for only ONE character of those shown makes it seem like the developer was trying to cash grab, or that they can't write well enough.

I supported at first, but this doesn't seem like a reliable project anymore.
To those who still want to support, good luck waiting for more, maybe a post like this if the developer even reads anything posted here will change it for the better.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This game man. I remember it being released as a demo, or 0.0.1 version when it first came out. The art looked like it could be great, but didn't leave the biggest impression just being put under the watchlist of myself and others. The story was a bit bland and the sexual content was zero as expected of most first releases.

There is near zero sexual content still, and based on the fact that they're still taking so much money for so little development, it's irritating to say the least.
As of my post today September 5th 2023, the SubscribeStar for the developer is taking in $3967 monthly. This seems extreme for how much content has been produced.

I am not attacking the developer here. I am asking them to not give mediocre content. Updates seem too few and far between, and the fact that there is only one main CG of sexual content for only ONE character of those shown makes it seem like the developer was trying to cash grab, or that they can't write well enough.

To those who still want to support, good luck waiting for more, maybe a post like this if the developer even reads anything posted here will change it for the better.
Sadly, it's best to be pessimistic on that. They have 3k+ reasons to not change their current pace.
And I know I sound like a broken record but the lack of concern over this games outrageous size is most concerning. Have anyone brought this to the dev's attention and gotten an answer?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

I didn't even noticed it was already 2 years wtf. I recall I was pretty disapointed to play this version and comparing it to the demo, but holy, wasn't even noticing it was that long. Then some devs wonder why people don't want to support.

I understand this hurts the good devs more, but man, this is really getting out of hand. The fact that he posted so much when the game was posted here, and didn't come to f95zone more since 2021 just shows the milking.

venicebitch

Jan 5, 2020
Sadly, it's best to be pessimistic on that. They have 3k+ reasons to not change their current pace.
And I know I sound like a broken record but the lack of concern over this games outrageous size is most concerning. Have anyone brought this to the dev's attention and gotten an answer?
if you rip the game files you'll see that the way art is implemented is hilariously incompetent. like, if there's a scene where two characters are talking to you, the game won't just pull sprites for each of the characters and display them next to each other. there's a separate picture in the assets for that which has those two characters in the same image. combine that with (probably) leaving all imported assets uncompressed and the file size isn't surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: nnjagnga333
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes