Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
stfu, you do realize the devs main focus isn't the game right? he literally makes comics and art as his main thing and the game is a side project, do you even know how to code yourself? it's a lengthy process for a single person not to mention scripts, story, art etc take loads of time, i don't see you supporting him nor creating something yourself, hold the L.
Sounds like someone is about to cry

jhunt89

Jun 8, 2017
stfu, you do realize the devs main focus isn't the game right? he literally makes comics and art as his main thing and the game is a side project, do you even know how to code yourself? it's a lengthy process for a single person not to mention scripts, story, art etc take loads of time, i don't see you supporting him nor creating something yourself, hold the L.
(n)

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Is there any way to eliminate the cringey cross-dressing little brother? I just started playing this, and that little fucker disturbs me on several levels.
Wait about a decade for the game to be finished and then ask this question again, a game mod should be able to block content on a case by case basis at that time.

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
After the 3.0 update, those hearts are gonna be filled so there should be some progress there. I would be surprised if nothing really happens there

asgardr33

Apr 14, 2022
Can anyone help me out: i can't open macos version bc "it's impossible to open this application". What can i do?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Dude is getting 4.2k USD per month for something that he's "doing on the side". His donation page literally states "I will go full speed now". Please tell me - does the dev get more money out of comics/art, or the game? Is the income from the art/comics enough to claim that 4.2k USD is "just a side thing"?
I'm sorry but it's not moral to take monthly payments for a project that you're halfassing (especially if the page states that 1.6k month means that you'll go "full speed"). If you can't be bothered to actively work on it, find someone skilled in Unity who'd be willing to work for you on the side for 1k per month.

The fact is that 3 months for 10 minutes of content is quite bad, especially if that means the 10 minutes cost his supporters close to 13k USD (- the platform cut). Sweet affection gets like 30-40% as much as this project and let me see how much content he produced over 3 months (last update) - " 1.642 Images - 13 Animations - 54.685 Words ". It's not 1-1 in terms of platform, etc, but it's a fact that this project is being funded well enough for the dev to be at least serious and try to go at least part-time on this on the side, but the updates indicate that the dev isn't actually working that much on it and 400 lines of text is a joke (I guess the dev doesn't enjoy writing, I guess, or they're handicapping their story to avoid any sexual tension from showing up, as that might require him to consider character development and he might get ppl to cum for the "story" instead of blue balling them for an eternity.. Also he might need to draw more images to go with the additional text, which would be annoying for him as a lazy dev)

Last edited:

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
Can anyone help me out: i can't open macos version bc "it's impossible to open this application". What can i do?
I think I can help with this. There were several games I wasn't allowed to open on Mac and I couldn't figure out why but apparently it's an unpacking issue. The simplest fix for me was to download "The Unarchiver" and use that app to open the zip files instead of the built in one.

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
wow, this version is BAD, so slow (almost freezing a lot)
and just to nitpick, mom is braless on twistter for some reason.
at least there are some good masturbation scenes, and brow ass is huge (the normal sprite is not that huge XD)

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes