Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

BobbyRob

Oct 23, 2020
I literally can't progress because the minigames are unskippable. Kinda a skill issue, but skill shouldn't be required for these types of games.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i tried to search for the size of this game but got no pings in thread

after deleting a bunch of my old stuff to install this unknown sized game...
Stuck at Home v0.2.5c size.jpg
something tells me this game is unnecessarily big :HideThePain:
almost 10 GB!?
it's not even a 3d game

BaasB
actual size needs to be on the first page, that elusive 1.26 GB is like a trojan horse of storage space

PixelDrain is the only file share that tells you the actual size (it has it as 10.7 GB)
... only after i realised this

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I mean the creator has to be not putting in sex scenes for the meme at this point. The real question is can we make it to 2025 without even an handjob added.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Please make it possible to skip the mini-games. We want SEX, this is why we are here. Sex with all members of the family including the brother. Making out, before sex, is always more exciting.

Reactions: Cman624

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
is it possible to fully avoid casey and anything like casey? Dont wanna bother starting if you cant.
yes
you'll still get a flash of his rear (clothed) behind but you can choose not to interact with him
so far i've progressed with out any forced content

whocares0

Mar 20, 2022
I cant play this game as I dont have the patience to always wait for the text to appear. Its so slow, I read way faster then this. Also no Auto function which is always a bummer for me.

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes