Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
trap, masturbation, voyeurism .... reading review i see there's no h-content ... i guess author think platonic love isn't about sexuality so there's no need for gay tag but if in a game the only "h-content" is a dude wanking it sound gay to me (like the coment above ><)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Does the latest updates finally allow us to make the brother go live with the father and never come back?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
So I just recently completed the latest update - Is this really all there is to it for 3 months of development? :(
Mother had a bit more dialogue, u could peep on her bedroom (not sure if that was present previously), and u had a backyard scene where you drooled over her boobs (no nipples visible) and also 1 scene where you organize books and she gives you a kiss on the cheek.
The game tells me "please wait for updates" ingame but I'm quite desperate - is this really it? The last kiss being the final scene feels kind of like a slap in the face for all that waiting (it was literally like a mother's kiss, with no sexual tension).. Literally like 5-10 minutes of content if you had a previous save.. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Edit: Changelog says "2 lengthy scenes with Mom" - I don't think I've seen any "lengthy scenes" in my version of 2.5c :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kojos3000

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
For a H game nearing the end of its second year... it lacks actual H scenes. Art is good story is ok but can probably get from start to current finish for what characters I choose to pursue in about 30 to 40 minutes.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the art is good, but the weak point is that there are no pose variations, for example Mac's mother in the kitchen, the angle is the same image as in all the other rooms, it lacks a pose of 4 in the laundry room or a very sensual pose in the kitchen with a perky ass among other things, The game missed that point. compared to other titles. another thing is “trap” content, I don't particularly like these things, and I would say that if the game wants to have a space among many others, it's good for the developer to put this type of optional content.

Last edited:

qazwzxc3

Jul 5, 2017
the wash dishes game still like before. idk why just sometime work and some time didnt work. maybe first and second stain work and the third stain cant clean . please just remove or a skip button for the fucking stupid game.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I just remembered and checked Subscribe star - They're currently pledged 4,160 USD (calculated it all together) and they're supposed to work "full speed".
Quote from their subscribestar tier:
"Remember the 'almost full speed' in the previous goal? This is the full speed point. After this one I can't work any quicker, but I might just be able to get started on a secondary side project ;)" - and this was for a tier that was 2500USD less.

The last update took 3 months and it pretty much only had 2 new (poor) scenes with no erotic ones, and 400 lines of dialogue doesn't really feel that much (bout 10 minutes of content at most). I love the art, but this game has already been in development for 2 years and we're still being blue balled with minimal progress on the relationships.

Edit: I don't think the dev has to give daily updates on how long they worked on stuff, but the output is definitely on the low-side combined with blue balls..

Reactions: Lucifer(666)
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes