• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
There's sexual content, but it's very tame. There's just no penetration. But yeah, I'm with ya otherwise. I've given up on this one. It runs like crap now too.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Mini games killed this one. Instantly deleted after hitting two mini games in the first 10 minutes of playing. For me, nothing kills the flow of the story more than mini games. I hate them.

Reactions: allenspy

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Woke up and got stuck in a "*Yawn*" I cant skip, cant continue, cant do anything.
Anyone have a list of scenes or a save? before i waste my time with the slow transitions and mini games?

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
It says in the drop down to talk to Mom in the kitchen on the evening of Tue or Thur, but when I do, the option to talk to her is greyed out. What gives?

Jul 29, 2019
How is the newest version 9.4 GB when unzipped? I'm no game developer, but that seems excessive for the actual scope of content in the game right now. Hopefully the dev makes sure to reduce bloat as development continues.

Anonimoso

Jan 17, 2021
guys I need how to put the game in Spanish, since some say that the patches to translate it cannot be done, can someone help?

raven1694

Oct 23, 2017
I legitimately can't get past the dishes minigame. I hover over the stains, click, and rub/rotate and it just doesn't work. The times I get it to work its not nearly fast enough. Best I got is 1 dish done. What am I missing here? Is it just bugged on PC?

Edit: Got it to work. I used the click and holding enter and that fixed my problem. Seems just using click isn't good enough.

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
The minigames break the game for me it crashes as soon as i try and play them. I cart see any one else with the problem on the thread but i may have missed it. I would really appreciate some help all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draccs
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes