Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 49 Votes

don.shakalov

May 25, 2022
Since there is no changelog for 0.2.0, can anyone enlighten me: is it possible to fuck that bussy yet, or do I have to wait for another year?

Reactions: moi69
Sep 23, 2021
I'm honestly wondering if there's a problem with the artist. little to no content, votes on redesigns, and reworks for updates. I supported this game several times in the past, as well as Erohoney both through subscribestar and direct donations, but you'd have to be missing brain cells to think something isn't wrong. this is either a con job, or there's trouble in paradise. this is starting to reek of Monster Girl Island all over again.

Reactions: archmancer8

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
$1,200 goal: "With this much, I can more or less commission the maximum amount of art per month. About 20~ CGs."

The problem here isn't the dev its the donors, when you donated double the goal the robot commissioning the art got confused. Now it's just trying to incorporate flappy bird as a minigame.

Reactions: Bastod and Blade90

dddentsss

Mar 21, 2022
this game has to be a troll at this point, 9 whole gigs just to download it and absolutely nothing worth beating to.

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Was stoked to see an update but still more or less nada. Gonna uninstall until some meat gets added to these bones I'm gnawing on. Was hounding looking for the secret Cas scenes but I haven't found anything despite checking every spot they show up. Kinda stale at this point.

Reactions: moi69

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
We are at least 3 years away from mc showing one of the characters his dick.
Correction: The little sister saw the MC's dong, and also Casey saw it (though it wasn't a hard one).

I'll just say that if the next update does not have a buttjob, handjob and a blowjob, then I'll be crazy disappointed - I can't stop playing because the art is pretty darn nice.

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
bloody hell am I the only one struggling with the Phone minigame? I played the original inspiration of connecting the dots with out overlap but with it not being in a cube format its super finicky to draw especially with a mouse (and no mouse pad)

Reactions: darknessxxv
3.40 star(s) 49 Votes