Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
What do u mean? have u played the game?
Have YOU?

How do you read his comment and NOT understand the roast here? And even then, NOT read the other posts?

This game is three years old and the MC has yet to pull his dick out of his jeans. This game is a blue balls simulator. The dude is milking Patreon and delivering what amounts to a literal zero content.

qazwzxc3

Jul 5, 2017
What the hell is in washing dish. sometimes no reaction, It's a vicious bug. why not just offer a skip button to the annoy little game.NOT EVERYONE WANT PLAY LITTLE GAME IN A VN EROTIC GAME!!!

Reactions: Makwaya

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
That's a bit sad because i like this one, the art is cute i like the characters (wholesome enjoyer here), i would like for this game to continue until the end.
No kink shaming but i'm not getting milked

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Have YOU?

How do you read his comment and NOT understand the roast here? And even then, NOT read the other posts?

This game is three years old and the MC has yet to pull his dick out of his jeans. This game is a blue balls simulator. The dude is milking Patreon and delivering what amounts to a literal zero content.
Holy shit! Already 3 years have passed?

Reactions: hahahfgjfjf

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
This release doesnt even function for more than 2 screens for me. Literally opened my game load my save move to a room and it dies.

masa no yu

Sep 27, 2018
I'm missing the 7th picture for the mum and the 4th for the little sister.
If anyone knows how to unlock those that would be greatly appreciated.

unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
That's a bit sad because i like this one, the art is cute i like the characters (wholesome enjoyer here), i would like for this game to continue until the end.
No kink shaming but i'm not getting milked
lets be real for a second, were you ever going to pay for any game that is available on this site? probably not. its interesting how the people that shout the loudest in here about "milking" are the ones that never pay and on the other hand those who do pay are happy with how its going and keep supporting the project.
1686855287382.png

FioraOnPoppy

May 28, 2017
Dunno if it was updated or not, but after gain some more hearts its change 2 masturbation sprites for loli girl and femboy

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
lets be real for a second, were you ever going to pay for any game that is available on this site? probably not. its interesting how the people that shout the loudest in here about "milking" are the ones that never pay and on the other hand those who do pay are happy with how its going and keep supporting the project.
View attachment 2700132
The only one i've ever paid was nergal when he was still on urban demon development

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
Have YOU?

Have YOU?

Ummmm actually :geek:
Lmao, calm down

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes