Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes

Cyniznth

May 16, 2023
Was it really not updated to the latest version here already?

Been 3 months since the release of that update

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ngl I feel so bad for his supporters, he is milking the fuck out of them for barely any content. I dont mind the delay of sexual content, but he is not releasing any content to begin with. every 3 momths ( 6-8 months for the new update according to the dev, is this an AAA title? ) he releases 3 images with dialog you could copy from any other game and there you go here is 3-8 months worth of development and you could finish it in 15 minutes. Either he is a marketing genius or his supporters are brain dead
:unsure: You don't need to feel bad about idiots being idiots :KEK: (you should feel bad about the kind of attitude these people encourage)

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Wait, at first i thought there are 3 sisters, so the game is a bit different than the normal 2 sisters trope, but then i read the info and Casey is a brother. Thats a brother? Ok. And the tags say trap, so now i understand why he looks like that (i watched the images before i looked at the tags), but if he is really a he, that would make it gay and i dont see that tag. Thats really confusing. :unsure: :D

Really like the animation style. Its so chearfull and nice to look at.

Reactions: Gojii

rueudy

Jun 14, 2020
if you dont plan to develop it properly, PLZ JUST ABANDON IT.

even if it is made with AI, it will be much better than this shit.:ROFLMAO:

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Wait, at first i thought there are 3 sisters, so the game is a bit different than the normal 2 sisters trope, but then i read the info and Casey is a brother. Thats a brother? Ok. And the tags say trap, so now i understand why he looks like that (i watched the images before i looked at the tags), but if he is really a he, that would make it gay and i dont see that tag. Thats really confusing. :unsure: :D
"Traps aren't gay" - Sun Tzu The Art of War

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Quite honestly, its completely up to the dev to do what they want.

Making a game is not a dictatorship (pun not intended).

People (devs) can do what they want, when they want, just like everyone else.

If you dont like it, there are heaps of other games out there...

Jog on and stop moaning about it. If you have put money towards it, thats on you and nobody else. Nobody is forcing you to.

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Quite honestly, its completely up to the dev to do what they want.

Making a game is not a dictatorship (pun not intended).

People (devs) can do what they want, when they want, just like everyone else.

If you dont like it, there are heaps of other games out there...

Jog on and stop moaning about it. If you have put money towards it, thats on you and nobody else. Nobody is forcing you to.
I agree. As long as the dev isnt making false promises and taking money based on those failed promises... (which I dont think is the case here).

Some people just make games or try just for the fun of trying... If people contribute then thats great but its not like an obligation.

3.40 star(s) 48 Votes