Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Quite honestly, its completely up to the dev to do what they want.

Making a game is not a dictatorship (pun not intended).

People (devs) can do what they want, when they want, just like everyone else.

If you dont like it, there are heaps of other games out there...

Jog on and stop moaning about it. If you have put money towards it, thats on you and nobody else. Nobody is forcing you to.

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Quite honestly, its completely up to the dev to do what they want.

Making a game is not a dictatorship (pun not intended).

People (devs) can do what they want, when they want, just like everyone else.

If you dont like it, there are heaps of other games out there...

Jog on and stop moaning about it. If you have put money towards it, thats on you and nobody else. Nobody is forcing you to.
I agree. As long as the dev isnt making false promises and taking money based on those failed promises... (which I dont think is the case here).

Some people just make games or try just for the fun of trying... If people contribute then thats great but its not like an obligation.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This isn't a safespace for your positivity and my dicking about. This is a pirate site with a review system. I'll take your advice and move along, as I myself don't like the negativity. Developer is NOT charging potentially hundreds of dollars on Patreon and SubscribeStar as we speak, they are quire within their rights to do what they want and its up to the people themselves if they want to donate their money to a project.
Exactly. Cheers :)

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
1708883763740.png

Best come back ever...lol

Seriously though, nobody is "CHARGING" anything... Its up to people themselves as stated before... Some here clearly need to understand what certain words mean and what responsibility is...

So far, for me, the game is pretty good fun as it stands, I dont mind if the game takes another 3 years or more. Its fun to play and doesnt cost anything. Its not like your actually "buying" a game on steam and being let down... crickey... get a grip.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
View attachment 3385654

Seriously though, nobody is "CHARGING" anything... Its up to people themselves as stated before... Some here clearly need to understand what certain words mean and what responsibility is...

So far, for me, the game is pretty good fun as it stands, I dont mind if the game takes another 3 years or more. Its fun to play and doesnt cost anything. Its not like your actually "buying" a game on steam and being let down... crickey... get a grip.
Totally get it here. It’s just unfortunate when some of us have played all the way through the current content more than once because we were excited for an update only to find that the one sex scene that did exist has been removed. And several months later it hasn’t been put back in or replaced by a different sex scene yet?

Yeah it’s free to play but still frustrating when it doesn’t progress.

At the same time ai do understand that life happens and development is a lot of work.

Feb 25, 2024
This isn't a safespace for positivity and dick riding. This is a pirate site with a review system. Take your own advice and move along if you don't like the negativity. Developer is charging potentially hundreds of dollars on Patreon and SubscribeStar as we speak, they should be held to a standard.
While i do agree to a point, i find the irony of this comming from people who would never have given money to the game anyway quite humorous. But yeah i also think alot if not most of these devs drag the development for that easy patreon money, although tbh can you blame them? I mean it ain't right but if i could i would do the same ngl, fuck those idiots that keep pumping money into this shit.

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 3385654

People can definitely get carried away demanding things from devs who might just be doing this as a side thing. But at the same time when you release your work into a public space you are accepting that people will criticize it. Yes the dev is free to make his own decisions as are the people who decide to donate to it. But again the dev released it to the public and so you have to accept that the public will criticize it. No the dev doesn't have to listen to any of the criticisms if they don't want to but to say that you shouldn't criticize the game either because donating is optional or because there are other games out there is utterly ridiculous.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes