Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Bixbite

Jul 12, 2019
At this point, I think it's a social experiment...
It's a budding cult. Their discord ticks off most of the checklist already. They just need a charismatic grifter to take over to fill the rest.
Current results: Once again humanity disappoints me.
I find it hilarious and morbidly fascinating - the only reasons I still check this thread.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
apparently in an older update people have been saying but havent gotten a response yet
Those people claiming there was a sex scene with Casey have imagined it. I combed through 30 ish pages and all I read is people bemoaning not hitting the bussy yet, or just no sexual content (intercourse) in general.

The dev used to post here but has gone silent since end of 2021 I think (basically just the beginning of the thread).

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Those people claiming there was a sex scene with Casey have imagined it. I combed through 30 ish pages and all I read is people bemoaning not hitting the bussy yet, or just no sexual content (intercourse) in general.

The dev used to post here but has gone silent since end of 2021 I think (basically just the beginning of the thread).
I don’t remember the update number but I definitely played through it and saw the scene

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I don’t remember the update number but I definitely played through it and saw the scene
I have the 0.1.5d (though I played another version before this since I still have previous saves, no sex scene then from what I remember), I played it just now. No intercourse, but there's some sexual content:
- Casey masturbating with his ass (2 different poses, 2nd he thinks of MC)
- Bathing with him, and he sat on MC while on the bathtub
- Not really sexual, but at some point you can tease him while he was busy watching TV, and it ends with Casey sitting on MC's lap and MC pops a boner

While I'm at it, previous version the house was pretty barebone IIRC, this 0.1.5d version house is miles better. But by the gods the game is so slow. Changing room takes like 20 seconds of black screen. Besides that, I only played Casey content but it looks fine thus far, the slow burn of MC taking notice his fat ass of a trap brother and Casey similarly takes notice of MC.

Not gonna bother downloading the latest version though, not until we get to fuck Casey's bussy. And maybe fix that file size, even on this version it takes 7 gb for the small amount of content it has. Doesn't even have voice acting which is usually pretty heavy in VN.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Even if you're not into traps, one of the big things about this next Casey update is that it'll tell us what the next year or so of content will be like. If it's more teasing or a bare-minimum handjob or something, that's pretty much what you can expect from the future Chloe, Jude, and Mia updates as well. If that's the case, you can hard-pass on this game until 2025.

Hopefully, there'll be some actual sex. Finally.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes