Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Mar 7, 2023
I like what's here so far. The characters are enjoyable and the mini games aren't terrible like some other games I've tried. I am having problems with the main menu. None of the choices seem to do anything other than Start and Exit. It does have my game saved and the gallery I've seen unlocked but, I have to keep starting a new game and then loading my save through the text window. The text window in game is also the only way that I can access the game's options too. I realize that this is still in development and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully, the main menu thing gets fixed. Other than that, great work so far.

Sep 1, 2020
Just checked out of curiosity because I thought maybe the guy making this just wasn't getting enough money from it and so they couldn't find much time in between their job or whatever but nah. Cunts making $91,000AUD a year ($60,000USD) off of his subscribestar. Old mate better be able to find the time to make a game when their income is more then I might ever possibly make. I get sometimes it's hard to make a game but as far as I can tell without going on the discord it's been radio silence from the dev for about a month. I do hope the game keeps getting made though. Also obviously the dev could have something severe like health issues but again radio silence so pure speculation on that.

Kakashi468982

Jan 6, 2023
I like what's here so far. The characters are enjoyable and the mini games aren't terrible like some other games I've tried. I am having problems with the main menu. None of the choices seem to do anything other than Start and Exit. It does have my game saved and the gallery I've seen unlocked but, I have to keep starting a new game and then loading my save through the text window. The text window in game is also the only way that I can access the game's options too. I realize that this is still in development and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully, the main menu thing gets fixed. Other than that, great work so far.

Didn't he just got rid of the comment section all together? From what I seen you can't comment on there anymore plus with recent update from subscribe star it's possible he could be dragging it but who knows.

Plus you gotta take into an account with the artist as well probably having their own issues

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
man, wish i was any good at art and was enthusiastic about drawing. im a programmer and after an initial learning curve the promise of 60,000k a year would keep me working on the game practically non-stop

Nnoitorowned

May 23, 2022
Didn't he just got rid of the comment section all together? From what I seen you can't comment on there anymore plus with recent update from subscribe star it's possible he could be dragging it but who knows.

Plus you gotta take into an account with the artist as well probably having their own issues
Nope. It's still there. You're likely blocked by the dev from commenting on their page. Open an incognito window and open the game's respective version page, and bam, comment section is there with new comments etc. Game dev is just scamming at this point and wants no nay sayers to stop their little cash cow.

Dante7743

Jan 27, 2019
Man I've been checking the progress on their Subscribestar every day for the past week and it hasn't moved at all.

DARKNESSZENNIN

Nov 29, 2022
Well, I don't think dev would continue a game about such a “past” theme. Anyway it's a shame, will be missing the opportunity for an unique idea.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
I just started playing this game not long ago and would like to know if the project is still ongoing or if the author has already abandoned the project?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
This dev is milking his fanbase so much that it is sickening. There's no reason to have this small amount of content in 3 years.
I mean you just stated the reason lol. Sorry to say it yet again, but friendly reminder that there are more than a few ero games making over six digits a year, some of which are far closer to seven digits than they should ever be, that haven't had a meaningful update in years.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I mean you just stated the reason lol. Sorry to say it yet again, but friendly reminder that there are more than a few ero games making over six digits a year, some of which are far closer to seven digits than they should ever be, that haven't had a meaningful update in years.
There are a lot of devs where they still get a lot of money, yet they also still deliver content, unlike this milker.

Reactions: Nnoitorowned

DARKNESSZENNIN

Nov 29, 2022
I don't own the truth but, if dev is scamming, then game artist is also on it. If you check Discord you'll see that the coding progress is basically done, while the artwork is missing. It means they both are milking on you, or no one is. No way the artist would just allow the game dev to blame him as an excuse for the lack of updates.

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes