Unity Stuck at Home [v0.3.0a] [Moraion]

3.40 star(s) 47 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Does the game still require its own dedicated hard drive, or has the decompressed size been scaled back somewhat?

'Cause that was my only gripe when I played 0.2.5—how the shit is a game like this, so basic, so early in its development a meager 12 GBs or something unpacked? Pretty sure I've played UE5 games that weren't that large.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Schlurlp

Nov 9, 2020
I'm having this problem where I can't sleep or do anything else to go to the next day. Can't interact with anybody so I can't progress on this 1 day in particular

NotaBullRobo

Nov 24, 2017
...I played this like a year ago and I'm 99.9% sure -nothing- new has been added? It's the same exact game, same exact progress end point, same everything? What changed??

This should be set as abandoned imo. Or something. It's not really being developed.
Same. This is impressively slow, especially when you consider most of the content is at a distance and low quality, which is a shame since the few closeups look quite good, but nothing nsfw there yet.

Iwillfightalone

May 5, 2020
I should have read the comments. Full hearts and wasted time for nothing. At least I didn't pay any money. And I never will at this rate. Sheesh.

Nnoitorowned

May 23, 2022
The Dev is deleting and blocking anyone on itch from stating that no work has been done and is likely abandoned. Further, they're not even replying to the users to say otherwise. Sounds more like they've abandoned it and are too afraid to admit it at this point.

Reactions: Blade90
3.40 star(s) 47 Votes