3.40 star(s) 55 Votes

Goober1987

Jan 15, 2023
Game crashes within 3 minutes every time I open it and the gallery is bugged there's no way this was the update that took them a year lmaooo

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
The final heart for Casey is pretty misleading. At least, in my experience it was. I tried clicking on everything in his room 10x trying to trigger some sort of event and nothing happened. So next I tried talking to him at every possible phase of the day. What worked for me was bringing up his glasses on a Tuesday in the evening. Then resting, then returning to his room at midnight to get some progression and a new scene.

Reactions: Radbro117_

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The final heart for Casey is pretty misleading. At least, in my experience it was. I tried clicking on everything in his room 10x trying to trigger some sort of event and nothing happened. So next I tried talking to him at every possible phase of the day. What worked for me was bringing up his glasses on a Tuesday in the evening. Then resting, then returning to his room at midnight to get some progression and a new scene.
The effort of this dev to finish the game is also extremely misleading. At least, in my experience comparing to other devs work it was. I tried downloading this game again, but after 3x years expecting content nothing happened. So next I tried talking with other members on these forums at every possible way that this is a scam. What didn't work for me was that a lot of people continue to pay for this bullshit. Then resting, I went to other projects with devs that actually care for their supporters, waiting for a lot of progression and new scenes.

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
The effort of this dev to finish the game is also extremely misleading. At least, in my experience comparing to other devs work it was. I tried downloading this game again, but after 3x years expecting content nothing happened. So next I tried talking with other members on these forums at every possible way that this is a scam. What didn't work for me was that a lot of people continue to pay for this bullshit. Then resting, I went to other projects with devs that actually care for their supporters, waiting for a lot of progression and new scenes.
What does any of that have to do with me???? The game is pretty awesome so far. Sure, the content updates are pretty slow. But I think the stuff added is pretty quality. Not a lot of other games like this that I've played really give you the option to also please your partner like you can with Casey in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrismaLewd

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What does any of that have to do with me???? The game is pretty awesome so far. Sure, the content updates are pretty slow. But I think the stuff added is pretty quality. Not a lot of other games like this that I've played really give you the option to also please your partner like you can with Casey in this game.
Was nothing against you btw. I just used your comment to joke a bit about the game. If you see closely my sentences are just yours edited.

About what you said about the game being awesome... This game barely has any content in 4 years of development... Don't get your hypes high.

I'm all in to defend hard-working devs, and be patient around it, but this one is giving all red flags of a scam or lazyness. There are games with so much more content in less time. The only thing good about this game is the theme. People got hyped about it, he explored it, but now is just milking the supporters. This isn't fucking Half Life or GTA to barely have any content in almost 4 years.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes