Maar

Apr 23, 2019
Thank the developer for the game! After a night with Dan on the third day, an error occurs (Dad gets up and gets dressed. Once he leaves, you decide to watch some TV before going to bed.):Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be a continue, but some parts may not work properly. Error: unexpected identifier "State"

Reactions: Brosewood

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2404716

Overview:
After a car accident, you find yourself stuck in the small town of Sutton. With seven days until your sister's wedding, you're going to have to find a way out of the small country town by any means necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: Ben Rosewood -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - - - -
Online Version: -

View attachment 2405179 View attachment 2405180 View attachment 2405181 View attachment 2405182 View attachment 2405183
Like the concept, but, I'm a visual kind of guy.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Thank the developer for the game! After a night with Dan on the third day, an error occurs (Dad gets up and gets dressed. Once he leaves, you decide to watch some TV before going to bed.):Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be a continue, but some parts may not work properly. Error: unexpected identifier "State"
Thanks for the report. I've found the error. Will release a hotfix soon, pending any more bug reports.

Reactions: Maar

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hotfix is now live on itch.io and Newgrounds.

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Seems interesting. Def gonna give it a try.

Is the cheating in yet?
If you mean cheating as in affairs, it kind of already is. The game barely stops you from having sex with other people even if you are romancing other characters. There aren't any consequences yet, but I plan on addressing that somewhat (at least when it comes to prostitution, I haven't really set up any variables for tracking different partners if I'm honest).

Reactions: ScornedBeef

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
If you mean cheating as in affairs, it kind of already is. The game barely stops you from having sex with other people even if you are romancing other characters. There aren't any consequences yet, but I plan on addressing that somewhat (at least when it comes to prostitution, I haven't really set up any variables for tracking different partners if I'm honest).
Yeah, i mean the protagonist sleeping around even if she's in/getting into a relationship. The 'player cheats on partners' thing mentioned in the dev notes in the op.

And i'm glad to hear the game isn't very limiting in that respect. Love games and stories with that type of bad girl.

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
The game is a blast, writing is really good, and I think there not enough games with slutty female protagonists :)

I could use a bit more information on different paths you can take, if you lack sluttiness you just don't see some options, same with notoriety. (But that might be your creative choice, idk)

Regarding the last update - are the threesome scenes the ones with Annabell in them? Or am I missing some? They are listed separately in the changelog, so i guess the latter? Ah, they are truckers events.

Last edited:

Brosewood

Mayor of Sutton
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
The game is a blast, writing is really good, and I think there not enough games with slutty female protagonists :)

I could use a bit more information on different paths you can take, if you lack sluttiness you just don't see some options, same with notoriety. (But that might be your creative choice, idk)

Regarding the last update - are the threesome scenes the ones with Annabell in them? Or am I missing some? They are listed separately in the changelog, so i guess the latter? Ah, they are truckers events.
You can play low sluttiness, but I will admit the game isn't geared towards it. You'd probably have to stick to bar work at McCall's Bar and be romancing a character that isn't Annabell to get a good ending. You should also be able to get a stripper job even with low sluttiness following . Granted, higher sluttiness does help you make more money doing so. Finally, you don't need high sluttiness for drug dealing, which can be very lucrative.

Notoriety on the other hand tends to be bad no matter what. There are a few scenarios where it can help you (The Old Man's House, and Stripping in the Cop's Outfit) and you need a minimum of 20 to deal drugs at the truck stop (unless you've sold drugs 5 times or have the 'Thug Life' Tattoo.) Otherwise, the only thing high Notoriety will do is lead to a game over at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Brenor1

Oct 13, 2018
Promising game!(y)
But lottery just doesn't work... Bought a ticket, read the message about the win, nothing changed (I mean cash)...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
How can you trigger Chance threesome? If you end 2nd day with Chance you don't get to corrupt Annabelle, and if you spend the night with her you skip Chance's events? Or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the reply anyway)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes