4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
i know this game might be a good game with so many story line but would be nice if john doesn't lose the remote every fucking time.

i just think that i can use the remote like in sand box game but noooooo.

seekerjf

Mar 10, 2018
does anyone have a save with all cg's unlocked, cant find half of them and some i think are blocked off that used to be available (like jane and kiyoshi, or jack and jane)?

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
There's a apparent standalone April Fools download the group did, located on their site that is 254.3 MB, released 2020-04-01. At least evidence the group is somewhat active. Not a upgrade of the main game.

cobaltcore

Jun 6, 2018
There's a apparent standalone April Fools download the group did, located on their site that is 254.3 MB, released 2020-04-01. At least evidence the group is somewhat active. Not a upgrade of the main game.
We are certainly active, as can be seen by the activity log of our . Progress is being made a a constant albeit slightly slower rate than was the case for the past few releases. In fact, one of the new routes recently finished the writing phase.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah I could have given more details. what I showed you , you obviously already know, is the current game file. however, I cannot , for the life of me, find a "student transfer.exe" file anywhere in the game folder.

cobaltcore

Jun 6, 2018
That's because this is the straight source for the game. It is not compiled into a playable release and hence it is not playable as it exists in the repository.
You can make it playable using an external tool, namely by downloading Ren'Py, adding this as a project and running it that way.
However, this is not supported and it may break at any moment. Also, none of the new content is merged into master yet, so even if you did get it to run, there would be no new content for you to explore.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes