5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wait_watcher

Mar 8, 2018
What are the odds that people stumble upon this on the page of 6 year abandoned game! I think you should definitely go with a new page and cite this as an inspiration or something a lot of people would love to find this for sure.

Reactions: worldknower

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
& report bugs :p
hi bobus,
not realy a bug, but literally a problem, is the translation from russian into english.
there are some big english dialog- and story-text-blocks.
i would like to recommend this translationtool
for the language i unterstand it's the best i know so far (better than google-translate) and there is a option for russion to english

btw. thanks for adopting the game

Last edited:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
It looks like that there is no happy end for the guys at sex in the bedroom. You can give a hand- or blowjob again and again but that is all, no happy ending.

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
Excellent job Bobus, I have massive appreciation for your work and effort!

I'll take a look and report back any bugs I find. I've got a little time again to start looking at the text. Anywhere you want me to focus on?

Reactions: Danny1199 and Bobus

Bobus

May 16, 2017
hmm... you remove the time cheat?
Nope, you must enable debug (in options) for this.

By the way, is it an update or the whole game?
It's the full game. Many pictures are moved to have a better set-up.

It looks like that there is no happy end for the guys at sex in the bedroom. You can give a hand- or blowjob again and again but that is all, no happy ending.
I'll take a look at it.

Last edited:

Bobus

May 16, 2017
hi bobus,
not realy a bug, but literally a problem, is the translation from russian into english.
there are some big english dialog- and story-text-blocks.
i would like to recommend this translationtool
for the language i unterstand it's the best i know so far (better than google-translate) and there is a option for russion to english

btw. thanks for adopting the game
You are right, the English can be of very poor quality.
This stems from the first translation before I took over the project. Friendly Ghost is doing a lot of work to gradually correct this and I'm helping as best I can, but the amount of text is enormous (more than 17,000 lines of text in this version).

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Bobus Finally getting to this one, thanks for keeping it alive!

It seems to mostly be working, but two things I've noticed:

Trying to put the black lace panties on goes to a blank screen (the central panel, in the default setup with the included QSP player) when selecting them from the handbag. You can get out of it easy enough by clicking on basically anything, but it does mean you can't wear those panties at all.

Is the sex shop meant to only sell lubricant until some other thing is done? That's all I'm seeing in there, and I've never had that happen before.

Savasch

Sep 17, 2019
I've been playing .11 for FOREVER. I had no idea this was being continued so I'm absolutely ecstatic tbh:love:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Missing picture:
pictures/places/bdsm_club/no_trespassing.jpg

EDIT: Actually its looking for wrong place, the picture is at Student_Girl_0.19.0\pictures\places\beach

EDIT 2: Black panties don't work, i can buy them but not put them on in any way

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny1199
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes