5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
That's the core of my last update.
Thanks as always.

I feel like it would make sense for you to open your own thread since not only are you a very fast updater, your content is also great, sometimes better than the original game and your quality of life changes really make the clunky UI fun to interact with.
It would help me to keep track of your updates, too. Just an idea!

Bobus

May 16, 2017
I don't know if it's really honest to open a new topic about this game. I think it's more respectful to the work of the people who came before me to put everything in the same place. On the other hand, it might be a good idea to update the first page to let visitors know about my modest additions.

But thank you for these kind words which motivate me to continue :)

Reactions: Pollyanna

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Well, if nothing else, you're currently creating an expansion of the original (abandoned) game.

This is by no means downplaying what the original creator did. I think there's precedence on this board for mod authors making threads for their mods. I think they're treated very similar to games, but I bet a staff member could help out here.

If you have the time, consider contacting them and asking what they think you should do!
All the best!

robjones

Aug 26, 2017
Probably fixed in the update but about half of the cheat options for other characters don't actually have any effect.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
When you rework parts of the game, maybe you can close some gamelogicproblems. The girl, that works in the cafe and shows you the ropes of "cafeprostitution" should neither be shy nor innocent. The same with jock in your class.

Friendly Ghost

Jun 28, 2017
WulfgarD is this a text issue? As if so, this will be more my area. Can you give me an example? If the writing is wrong, I can correct to for better descriptions / English

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Hi all, this is a new version (0.18.0)

It would be too long to list all the things (everything is available in the patchnote below), but briefly, almost all the systems have been redesigned, a quest journal has been added, many events with the sister too. Other things are also added but I let you discover them!
It is far from excluded that there is no bug, don't hesitate to tell me (with your save if possible), thanks :giggle:

Big thank again to Friendly Ghost for proofreading and corrections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bobus

May 16, 2017
I don't see a similar item in the settings.
Try Info --> Options --> Events with the dog

Probably fixed in the update but about half of the cheat options for other characters don't actually have any effect.
I rewrite part of this (only the girls), it's ugly but fonctionnal !

When you rework parts of the game, maybe you can close some gamelogicproblems. The girl, that works in the cafe and shows you the ropes of "cafeprostitution" should neither be shy nor innocent. The same with jock in your class.
Yes, you're right, there are a lot of incoherence about this. I'm correcting some as soon as I see them but it will require an update dedicated to that. The goal of the quest book was also to begin to solve this problem by starting to list all the situations where there are interractions.

Well, if nothing else, you're currently creating an expansion of the original (abandoned) game.

This is by no means downplaying what the original creator did. I think there's precedence on this board for mod authors making threads for their mods. I think they're treated very similar to games, but I bet a staff member could help out here.

If you have the time, consider contacting them and asking what they think you should do!
All the best!
Yep, I'll go read the rules to see what can be done. Thanks for the suggestion.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think there is a problem with the sexshop. The only thing that is shown and can be bought is the lube.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I played this a lot back then, can't believe it been brought back to life.
Thank you
Are the cheat still available?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes