Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have the 2 Fow-Chan Calendars in 2016 and 2017?
I'm missing August 2017 and I don't have the max quality of some of the others...

Apr 14, 2021
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
I dont know why but I cant use those links can someone share it on mega please?

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

Anyway, enjoy!
finally when im able to download the shorts again it game the the exact same error I gues it beacuse Im using a proxyweb since I cant open the web on chrome

dannyyoung839

Aug 4, 2020

Anyway, enjoy!
In the shorts folder the Liara video "Breaking the Shadow Broker" doesnt have any sound for some reason. Anyone else have this problem? or just me?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and where can I download all the ready-made videos of the author of Studio FOW since 2015?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
The swastika, Subverse... WHAT IS NEXT GERMANY?? YOU GONNA BAN WATER?
Well, talked to the Politbureau today, and they told me a team of crack archeologists is, thanks to new and cutting edge technology, on the verge of proving to the world once and for all that Hitler drank water, so water is next in line, yes.
Cannot have such filth polluting our tolerant and progressive country!