Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
So they just made that 10 year anniversary video with new ladies and old ones from previously announced projects and put up funding pages to not show intent to make movies again? Y’all gotta make more sense than just a feeling.
"So they released some work they did years ago and have made pages to ask for more money"
I'm not sure that's the best defence of the point you're trying to make.....

I think it's perfectly fine to be sceptical of them - I sincerely hope we do get to again enjoy the golden age of Fow releases, but I think they're gonna have to release something new to "remind" their audience why we fell in the love with them in the first place. I know who StudioFow were in 2014-2018 and I supported them: I can't in good conscience donate to their project asks until I know *who* they are as of 2024 (I don't mean the people, I mean the studio and the output)..

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
"So they released some work they did years ago and have made pages to ask for more money"
I'm not sure that's the best defence of the point you're trying to make.....

I think it's perfectly fine to be sceptical of them - I sincerely hope we do get to again enjoy the golden age of Fow releases, but I think they're gonna have to release something new to "remind" their audience why we fell in the love with them in the first place. I know who StudioFow were in 2014-2018 and I supported them: I can't in good conscience donate to their project asks until I know *who* they are as of 2024 (I don't mean the people, I mean the studio and the output)..
Years ago but also includes women from current games and voice actresses they’d never worked with before? And animated by artists like Mendez, who they recruited during Subverse’s development?

I get the asking price is high, but remember by this point they’re 10 years of experience into this by now. That’s not going into the pocket of one person, it’s a team with rent to pay, food to buy, and lives to live.

Reactions: fustei666

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Years ago but also includes women from current games and voice actresses they’d never worked with before? And animated by artists like Mendez, who they recruited during Subverse’s development?

I get the asking price is high, but remember by this point they’re 10 years of experience into this by now. That’s not going into the pocket of one person, it’s a team with rent to pay, food to buy, and lives to live.
when they will release something like a short video with one of those girls from trailer (lara,ada etc.) people will support them, but until then many will be sceptical because of past mistakes and bad luck ( patreon episode).As a former supporter I hope they will make a good comeback, time will tell !

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018

Goddamn that kool aid must be excellent

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Goddamn that kool aid must be excellent
Positivity, what a drug. You should try it, instead of automatically assuming everyone is trying to rip you off. What did FOW exactly do to earn distrust? They got booted off Patreon, bet on themselves and Kickstarted a project, and are on the verge of finishing it while announcing their plans for what comes after. What changed?

• Haha
Reactions: fustei666