Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
True art, even of the smut variety, is achievable by hardcore autists like Michelangelo or Nyl.
Hacks and posers will always be outed by the whiff of easy money, as seen with this "studio" and Miro.
I'm pressing S.
I support them , and trust them, but too many cancel projects or put on ice ... samus project ,a pit for cash... then no word for years and then they ask 80 k for a movie, witch we may not recive like many in the past ... no thank you ! ACTIONS BEFORE WORDS ...then the fans will support

Reactions: runner11

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
True art, even of the smut variety, is achievable by hardcore autists like Michelangelo or Nyl.
Hacks and posers will always be outed by the whiff of easy money, as seen with this "studio" and Miro.
I'm pressing S.
Nyl essentially canceled his biggest project, and has been running the bordello series along with daily animation challenges for months. It’s been nice, but the most recent part of Bordello has been dragging, longer than any of his previous ones. He still has a Patreon.

Miro hasn’t produced an animated work since 2018. Still has a Patreon.

FOW was booted off Patreon in 2018. There is no external source of revenue, they only had what they got in their kickstarter to work on for 2 years before early access, then EA sales supplemented that.

Side note it’s real weird to put studio in quotations. They hired a lawyer to deal with blizzard in the past, how many singular artists you know that have ever done that?

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
Nyl essentially canceled his biggest project, and has been running the bordello series along with daily animation challenges for months. It’s been nice, but the most recent part of Bordello has been dragging, longer than any of his previous ones. He still has a Patreon.

Miro hasn’t produced an animated work since 2018. Still has a Patreon.

FOW was booted off Patreon in 2018. There is no external source of revenue, they only had what they got in their kickstarter to work on for 2 years before early access, then EA sales supplemented that.

Side note it’s real weird to put studio in quotations. They hired a lawyer to deal with blizzard in the past, how many singular artists you know that have ever done that?
hey fan boy ! what can you say about all those projects they didnt't delivered but took the money for ? First you said the are no w.i.ps of those projects until I prove it to you they are ...They have been gone for years, working on the game, and now they ask 80 k for a movie without showing a small video or something, only a trailer... give me a break, they had bad luck with patreon, but also f up with they fans, treat them like dirt

Reactions: runner11

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
hey fan boy ! what can you say about all those projects they didnt't delivered but took the money for ? First you said the are no w.i.ps of those projects until I prove it to you they are ...They have been gone for years, working on the game, and now they ask 80 k for a movie without showing a small video or something, only a trailer... give me a break, they had bad luck with patreon, but also f up with they fans, treat them like dirt
They didn’t ’take the money for’. You are choosing to give money to support an artist. You aren’t commissioning them, you aren’t a client, you’re a supporter, there’s a difference.

You don’t want to believe, that’s fine. But I’m going off the fact they’ve never outright canceled a project. The scripts are there, the models just have to be moved over to UE4.

It’s great ya dug up wips of projects I didn’t recall. Never mind that that it’s been more than 5 years since they were off Patreon, so even my mind can miss some things. Still you’re hankering them over their asking price when they’re more experienced now, as though you’re asking for the old movies at minimum wage hours. While at the same time ya have folks like Nyl, who despite his quality, is pulling around 30k monthly and hasn’t produced a longer project for several months.

It’s like FOW asked you for 100 bucks for a game and you went, nah I prefer the 50 dollar artist with the 50 dollar season pass for content not coming for a long time.

On another note, their Fansly page has a Tifa wip in it. Which is curious considering they haven’t even gotten the funding for it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sclapclap

fustei666

Jun 29, 2019
They didn’t ’take the money for’. You are choosing to give money to support an artist. You aren’t commissioning them, you aren’t a client, you’re a supporter, there’s a difference.

You don’t want to believe, that’s fine. But I’m going off the fact they’ve never outright canceled a project. The scripts are there, the models just have to be moved over to UE4.

It’s great ya dug up wips of projects I didn’t recall. Never mind that that it’s been more than 5 years since they were off Patreon, so even my mind can miss some things. Still you’re hankering them over their asking price when they’re more experienced now, as though you’re asking for the old movies at minimum wage hours. While at the same time ya have folks like Nyl, who despite his quality, is pulling around 30k monthly and hasn’t produced a longer project for several months.

It’s like FOW asked you for 100 bucks for a game and you went, nah I prefer the 50 dollar artist with the 50 dollar season pass for content not coming for a long time.

On an another note, their Fansly page has a Tifa wip in it. Which is curious considering they haven’t even gotten the funding for it yet.
my problem is not that they ask 80k , my problem is that they didn't deliver what they promise, fans support them more and more because they posted wips and trailers with those projects ! If they have more exp. good for them, let see it in a movie, video ,something not just a trailer.That tifa wip is nothing until the movie /video is out ! They also posted old wips with Tina,Honoka,Marie Rose from movies/deleted scenes ! If they are serious they will give us a video/movie and end all the debate ,after that the fans will support them.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Don't bother engaging with the dude, the man will defend Studio FOW with his life.
Pretty easy when they’ve done all they’ve said they were gonna do, but I digress.

Also man deja vu, y’all just love deflecting with ‘ah he’s just a fan’. As though that’s a bad thing.