• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Undercover111

May 2, 2019
I’d go through this all if I had the time, but just had to stick onto “a huge disappointment to most of the people that kickstarted it.”

That’s just laughable, the amount of complaints back in the old kickstarter comments were from the same people repeating talking points over and over. They’re a tiny minority.

View attachment 2373803
They just paralyzed all movies like samus aran, Code Valentine 2 and so on..

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They just paralyzed all movies like samus aran, Code Valentine 2 and so on..
For the record, there wasn’t a confirmed sequel for Code Valentine. But yes Samus and the other previously announced films are on pause until the game is done. Paralyze is an odd word choice, but they’re certainly not canceled ;). And if anything it’s for the better, since now they’ll be done in a more advanced engine compared to their SFM films.

May 4, 2020
I’d go through this all if I had the time, but just had to stick onto “a huge disappointment to most of the people that kickstarted it.”
You have time to reply to every one-three sentence response on the entire website... Yet you do have time to cherry pick the part of my argument you liked and do not have time to read a couple paragraphs where I dismantle your sentiment? I can't.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You have time to reply to every one-three sentence response on the entire website... Yet you do have time to cherry pick the part of my argument you liked and do not have time to read a couple paragraphs where I dismantle your sentiment? I can't.
C505DDF7-F8D3-4F70-810B-9630F6DF77FC.jpeg

I could, but you’re quickly proving to be not worth the effort.

Jokes aside, I intended to, but once I get home from work, I generally just relax and unwind with games and a good fap or two or ten xD. Simply put, I forgot :p

Last edited:

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Here is my author's version. I decided to do a long job for myself, not a short one. The game interface did not provide for this. I'm posting the link here. At the moment of transitions, I switched the speed of strokes. I plan to shoot a lot of videos from 3 minutes to 6. If you have an idea how to shoot a video without an interface (at the same time it should be enabled). Can you answer?
The video is still a test. There is a jamb with the interface.
mpc-hc64 2023-02-09 17-49-12-272.png

Last edited:

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Two girls are ready. What's done. Now the animation repeats from 3 minutes to 7 minutes. Not all scenes are included. Because I think some scenes are very mediocre. The works will be processed with the addition of transitions. It looks so beautiful. I used medium smoothing to add clarity. There were problems with weight. On average, this is 38 gigabytes. If someone wants to re-upload, I will be grateful. Here is one video as an example. Completely finished and processed. bandicam 2023-02-10 12-45-11-357.png

Last edited:

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
I took everything off. It remains to process the video, and that's it. The duration of the videos is from 3 to 8 minutes. So far, only the android girl has done it. Now the problem is the lack of memory in Mega. I will be grateful to anyone who will move and let me know. Available at the link "DEMI". Almost all the scenes were included. The works weigh a lot. Almost the original has been preserved. I didn't reduce the quality. All works weigh 210 gigs. Therefore, it is necessary to re-upload to other exchangers. I would like to be added to the header.
Screenshot.png

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
I took everything off. It remains to process the video, and that's it. The duration of the videos is from 3 to 8 minutes. So far, only the android girl has done it. Now the problem is the lack of memory in Mega. I will be grateful to anyone who will move and let me know. Available at the link "DEMI". Almost all the scenes were included. The works weigh a lot. Almost the original has been preserved. I didn't reduce the quality. All works weigh 210 gigs. Therefore, it is necessary to re-upload to other exchangers. I would like to be added to the header.
View attachment 2383910 MEGA "DEMI"
damn these look just like ingame, please do continue recording :giggle:

edit: they are HUGE tho, maybe not compression but perhaps some shortening will do for this to get more attention? ty

Reactions: Baba Yaga RUS

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
damn these look just like ingame, please do continue recording :giggle:

edit: they are HUGE tho, maybe not compression but perhaps some shortening will do for this to get more attention? ty
All scenes are filmed on video. We just need to process it. The weight, yes, is large. But not the original. It has a bitrate of 500000. You can compress it, but the loss will be about 5 percent. I don't have a place in the Mega yet.

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
All scenes are filmed on video. We just need to process it. The weight, yes, is large. But not the original. It has a bitrate of 500000. You can compress it, but the loss will be about 5 percent. I don't have a place in the Mega yet.
500000? holy shit :ROFLMAO:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 2383910
completely useless with that fucking huge bitrate

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
View attachment 2383910 MEGA "DEMI"
I'm guessing other characters scenes will get that treatment as well?

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 1
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 2
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 3
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Shorts

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Could you reupload part 3. File in deleted. Thank you

Reactions: DaxtheStacks

GioveBlack

Nov 29, 2021
it was a part of their Kickstarter thingy. you had to pledge to get it (dunno why they didn't sell it post-launch to make some extra dough :unsure:)

found it on 4chan & uploaded it to here. its actually pretty cool, filled with art & previous designs. i doubt any of it will actually make it into the game, with the dried-budget & skeleton crew they have that remains...
i see,thank you for sharing the info.

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Could you reupload part 3. File in deleted. Thank you
These should be all the files that were contained in the third part. As usual some of the hosts were being temperamental so I had to upload archive parts to pixedrain and anonfiles, which should be interchangeable.

13 - First Assembly 60fps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

14 - Severance 60fps

15 - Ghosts of Paradise 60fps

16 - Kunoichi 3 - Dark Butterfly 60fps

XXX - Project Snow 60fps

Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here with a big dump!
Encoder: AV1
Original filesize: 14.7 GB
New filesize: 21.7 GB
I know this is quite large, but it's been quite a while since my original take on interpolating StudioFOW's stuff and I'm going through which a much greater emphasis on maintaining quality.