Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Nubiwan

May 31, 2018
View attachment 128137
Overview:
Movie Collection by Studio F.O.W​

Date: 2018-June-14
Developer/Publisher: Studio F.O.W - - (terminated)
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:

awesome thanks

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Gotta give the Fow crew credit...They just hit their min 100k goal on KS. Shit they only need about 49k more to do their whole 10 chapter game.

Reactions: NukaCola

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Gotta give the Fow crew credit...They just hit their min 100k goal on KS. Shit they only need about 49k more to do their whole 10 chapter game.
Right? How long has their kickstarter been up because they hit their first 2 goals yesterday, then hit their third today. They'll probably keep going too to be honest. I'm really hoping they hit all their goals honestly, would love to see the kind of game they're able to produce.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
Right? How long has their kickstarter been up because they hit their first 2 goals yesterday, then hit their third today. They'll probably keep going too to be honest. I'm really hoping they hit all their goals honestly, would love to see the kind of game they're able to produce.
I think it went up late Saturday night. So pretty good progress for 72 hours.

I was talking to a buddy of mine about kickstarters a week ago. And usually how things go is you get a big rush in the beginning (which they have) then it will kind flat line for a while but then toward the very end they usually get another big push.

To clear ALL the hurdles, they need around $528k and right now they're around $138. So they're a quarter of the way there with 36 days to go.

I think right now it might be a little too early to tell if they'll make it because it looks like were just about into the slow down phase. But they're only about $25k away from their next goal.

It will be fun too see how far they can go.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I think it went up late Saturday night. So pretty good progress for 72 hours.

I was talking to a buddy of mine about kickstarters a week ago. And usually how things go is you get a big rush in the beginning (which they have) then it will kind flat line for a while but then toward the very end they usually get another big push.

To clear ALL the hurdles, they need around $528k and right now they're around $138. So they're a quarter of the way there with 36 days to go.

I think right now it might be a little too early to tell if they'll make it because it looks like were just about into the slow down phase. But they're only about $25k away from their next goal.

It will be fun too see how far they can go.
You know I've gotta disagree with the slowdown phase part. When I pledged early this morning it was around 2000-2500 pledgers, now they're at nearly 2900, and they keep growing pretty steadily. So long as they keep a decently steady pace they'll definitely get a few more levels in. I just really hope they reach their final mark though, I'd love to see the full potential of this game, plus you know more lewd scenes are NEVER a bad thing.

Gawdzilla1989

Dec 27, 2017
They just passed their 4th milestone. SO now we get a squid girl bounty hunter waifu! XD

Next benchmark is the big one. If they get it then its the whole 10 chapter game with all eight waifus.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
They just passed their 4th milestone. SO now we get a squid girl bounty hunter waifu! XD

Next benchmark is the big one. If they get it then its the whole 10 chapter game with all eight waifus.
If the pace keeps up at being roughly the same they'll probably hit it by tomorrow, seeing as they've hit all 4 within the past 2 days. Hopefully word spreads around more so more people can get in on it and help pledge.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
You know the more I think about it the more I believe, to my great happiness, that they'll likely hit all their milestones before their deadline is up. My evidence: The fact that it'll be a week tomorrow and they've hit 5/11 of their milestones, the first 2 being hit on the same day and one being hit every day afterwards, with today being the only one where they haven't hit a milestone, but they're at 170k out of their needed 175k, so they'll likely hit it tomorrow if they don't get a big surge in the next few hours, going off of my time. Regardless of if they hit all their milestones, which again I really hope they do, to get this far this quickly is rather impressive you've gotta admit.